Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - (Part one)

Dex-chan lover
@Quickshot76

But it seems like she was abandoned from start then afterward they start being compared.. (the vibe, not actual fact)
Her sister like a young lady and her being servant vibe.
Do MC at first treated the same as her twin before? now I'm kinda curious.
Since MC feel inferior very much.

Double-page supporter
Webnovel also indicated that anyone who raised a hand against MC suffered immediate misfortune.

Throwing stones at her always missed, trying to hit her caused her father to trip over a passing snake and hurt himself, etc.

So they thought she was an omen of misfortune or something.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw literal monsters are nicer than your parents...

For real tho, I thought they were trying to protect her or something, but nah. F*ck those "parents"

When you ask yourself who is the miko?
It is the child born between the Twin Star Exorcists 😀:)

Aggregator gang
Booting....

Welcome to the game
Main Mission 1 and only 1:
Protect The Loli

Bonus quest: Kill the ones that come in way for the main mission

Dex-chan lover
2 years late BUT:
Without knowing the future plot the abandonment could be a case of a culture where the 2nd twin is seen has demonic, either that or simply lack of resources/willpower so they decide to pamper one and neglect the other.
Future chapters'll probably prove me wrong. 😞

Dex-chan lover
there's a lack of composition as to why our MC has been thrown out. i hope we'll receive that backstory some day. i feel it's likely gonna be a cliché, but well, cute story, cute loli, so who cares. :3

plot twist, she ate the berries that turned out to be poisonous, and now she's dying on the floor, hallucinating the rest of the story
jk :3

Dex-chan lover
So im sure there are reviews to hell and back but im here now so sit back and check out my startlingly original opinion

Its cute, but dumb

Like yeah thats about all there is to it, the author wanted to write a fluff story with a cute little girl making her way innocently throughout the world with incredible powers. Id call her a mary sue, but shes so debilitatingly naive that its really her main flaw.

This series has all your favorite tropes:

-poor world building
-choppy story design and narrative flow
-shitty pannel detailing (only one or two characters per panel are given any reliable details, everything else is less than squiggles)
-lazy "racewar" conflict between actual super evil demons (humans) and poor innocwent wittle angels!!! (Non-humans filling in as your stereotypical race baiting allegories. Natives and the like)
-incredibly simplified character dialogue. (In one scene, a group of elves tell our main character that they're going to kill all of her friends, and then sacrifice them to an evil monster. Of which they had been doing so for decades. Right after they just got done telling her that they think of humans, of which she is one, as barbaric sub-human lesser creatures that dont deserve life. She essentially says "lets not do that, instead lets be friends and kill the evil creature through the power of friendship!" This works, somehow, as the naive words of a toddler that the man thinks of as little more than an animal somehow gets through to him and he decides to risk it all on her plan of 'lets just work together!')
-choppy emotional flow (important character is killed off screen, treated to a heartfelt emotional scene before immediately being pushed into the next plotline)

Its just a mess, its like half the chapters are missing from this release or something. But i know they're not because of how
Its structured. I  LOVE cutsie manga with a child trying to understand the world around them and live a happy life. I wanted to like this series, but its so lazily done i cant help but hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread