Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - (Part one)

Dex-chan lover
@Rupopo : No, look up Fraternal twins. Also how someone acts and carries themselves affects thee things as well. Simply put the MC was "different" and different is bad to idiots.

@esp : Shame, they do not like her because she did not fit in, and is not "special" like her sister.

@GravityTaxes :
The church and king double down on her being the miko for way to long, it is only when there is a sign they cannot ignore that the church does anything (up to that point they seemed to exile or imprison anyone who had issues with the sister). The mother is seriously ill, but it was being suppressed because she was the miko's mother, so she falls ill again. Neither of them seemed to realize that they were wrong in how they treated the MC.

Dont worry baby, you're beautiful ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

And what a shitty parents... wow. Just wow.

Double-page supporter
C’mon now, I think it’s partly the church fault as well. They did not investigate well and looked more into outer beauty. They where blinded by the image of what a Miko looks like and hate Beast people.

I hope she doesn’t go to the church. They all f*cked up

Double-page supporter
Kind of annoying the word "miko" isn't translated

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz @tonie I agree, I like miko not being translated. Otherwise shrine maiden might work, but miko is higher than shrine maiden. Its not like we want people to translate ninja as rogue right? Just learn new vocabulary.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she realises the brush and all the other stuff is loot from humans the griffins hunted and ate.

@hidamarisou So that's how the Covid-19 got transferred into humans!

Fed-Kun's army
These are some shield hero level antagonists. "Because F this MC, they need a tragic backstory that's why." Is it really that hard to come up with a convincing motive? Step child? Born under a bad star? They fart too much?

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Okay, while I may not know ALL the monster horse myths, the ones I AM familiar with usually eat children. So, lucky Alice.

The fantasy horse kinda bugged me a bit. I don't know what it is suppose to be.

It could be a Pegasus cus it was flying; but it didn't have wings.
Maybe it was a unicorn withe the horn being small and obscured by the mane. But why could it fly?

To be fair though most mythical creatures were monsters that killed/tricked ppl . The original Grim fairy tales were quite dark. The stories were often used as warnings of dangers, to teach morals, or to scare children to behave.

on another note:
She was supposedly surviving in the woods by eating random berries, so she is also lucky to not have died from food poisoning/starvation.

Dex-chan lover
she looks no different than the sis, makes me wonder why she was hated?? maybe stupid unlike her smart sis ?? , I'm confused why

Users who are viewing this thread