Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Contributor
@Kutabarie: I mean, said as much? About their truly awful behavior not supporting the theory, I mean. There's sometimes some weird toxic twisted "tough love" plots that show up in manga, though.

The meat of the theory was more that first hiding her existence from the clergy, and then dropping her in the forest is possibly actually hugely beneficial to her (in avoiding capture by the clergy). And that there's no obvious reason to have hidden her under the bed when they were promoting her sister to the guards in the beginning. And that "you're not worthy of being a Miko's sister" is complete gibberish—certainly not any reasonable reason to dump her in the forest.

Which leaves two semi-reasonable options for their strange behaviour (notwithstanding the option that her parents are just badly written and bat-shit crazy, which is, to be fair, quite likely): Either there's an as-yet-unexplained reason that it's extremely problematic for the (fake) Miko to have a (perceived-to-be) underachieving twin sister, or her parents knew she was the miko and felt the need to keep her away from the clergy.

Honestly, re-reading it, it's really unlikely. I guess I just liked the idea a lot more than "their parents happened to be complete crazy-folk who commit horrible and fundamentally inexplicable acts so the audience can feel pity." Which is what it seems like on the face of it.

Aggregator gang
@sjmcc13 That's a nice review.....I didnt asked but still I thank you....I was wondering what happened to them, if they ever found about the sister being a fake....imo, she deserves severe punishment, while she didnt know if she was the actual miko, I cant say for sure if she even helped lerunda looking at how deteriorated her clothes were in the 1st chapter, so if she didnt, she shares the blame and punishment too, I hope she receives it...

Fed-Kun's army
Onion ninja! Hopefully the hooded lady isn't an extremist. Protect the cuteness!!

Dex-chan lover
They have crossed the line :meguuusad:
52997437199_6574d79197_o_d.png

Last edited:
Contributor
Some of the villagers now distrust her even more after she just saved one of them from death? Well, that's disappointing. Good thing the village elder and the village chief are both on her side.

Gaius reminding Lerunda that she has a reason to live is so heartwarming. Aww, they like each other. And that handholding. :lewd:

But please don't make Lerunda be that stereotypically dense protagonist. Maybe it's still too early for serious romance considering they're still kids, but once they get older it's going to become annoying if she grows up to be dense to love.

Go back, human. Lerunda should not become a tool for the foolish humans to use after they already threw her away like trash.

Users who are viewing this thread