Futari nara Doko e demo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - First time at the Makukawa Onsen

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it looks like Joji really wanted to bath with his wife! Understandable. She's quite the beauty. Karen got a bit jealous, but he immediately shut down her thoughts of him thinking of other women. And now she's blushing again.

I like his attitude. And I agree with Miss Counter Lady. The hot springs really did fix their issues, even if it was a bit petty. I just wished they bathed at that first bath, it looked amazing!

Fed-Kun's army
Context for why they act so innocent is because they barely dated. It’s similar to how to grill your love manga

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, there's basically no major mistakes in the usage of russian here. The only two things I can complain about are:
Page 13, she says "excuse me", referring to the "excuser" in plural, like she's either directing it at multiple people, or using polite business speech (in russian using singular "you" is fairly casual, and plural "you" is much more common amongst strangers or in business settings), and it really doesn't feel fitting in the context, there are more fitting words with the same meaning
And page 19, very similar situation, she says "don't move" in a plural way, like the guy is her boss or a client or something.

Why MC is so creepy?
she's your wife right?
Legally you can do everything with your wife. S*x in the mountain, the beach or etc?
why they relationship like middle school?
can you not make it sound like you're pro-marital rape

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread