Futaribeya - Vol. 8 Ch. 64.5 - Bonus 2: Let's Have a Takoyaki Party!

Dex-chan lover
I never seen such cigarettes before, what kind of cigarettes it is ?

You can buy flavoured ones. @Liliwyt. Before i quit i liked the vanilla cherry flavoured ones.

Fed-Kun's army
After doing a one go re-read from chapter 1 it feels funny seeing Sakurako's evolution. She looks like Yukino from Ouji-sama in the beginning and someone that's...full of impact? currently. It's not a bad thing though.

Never knew there are flavored cigarette, thought there are only those with menthol filter.

Fed-Kun's army
While flavored cigarettes do exist, more and more places are making them illegal. In my state, all flavored tobacco products are completely illegal.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, didn't expect to see a smoker in this series. Considering how much bully I get for doing it it's kind of refreshing to see it in a series I enjoy so much.

Thanks for the update as always <3

Dex-chan lover
Wait when did Kasumi’s hair go back to normal? I thought she was someone else for the first half of the chapter.

• Helpful
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Sakurako Spiral files 64 addendum: It looks like Sakurako and Kasumi are still keeping in contact with their high school friends even though they'll be in the work force soon. Note: to avoid confusion of batter place the mixes on separate surfaces.

@redinacup makes it too easy for kids to get into smoking so they've been banned more and more in an effort to reduce smoking rates overall.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, liking the smell of someone elses smokes was so surreal to see. Many non smokers I know would shame you for being a filthy Smoker. Just because Society sends the lynchmob against people enjoying tabbacco. I hate those people.

I was also totally surprised to see Kasumi back to blond. Will take some time to get used to it again.

Unexpected blond Kasumi, flashback maybe? but nice to see the kouhai couple. For as much of a glutton as Kasumi is, I'm surprised we haven't seen the hamster cheeks gag before now, but I'm happy for it. As disappointing as it is that Shouko picked up smoking, at least she's considerate (seriously, going far enough that even her girlfriend can't pick up the noxious smog that permeates everything? that takes effort!). Not sure how to feel about Seri liking it just because it's Shouko's brand, though at least she doesn't seem like the kind of idiot to copycat.

i mean nobody really questions that smoking is deleterious to one's own health, the question is always about the freedom to do to one's body what one pleases. still, i feel that if you really care about the well-being of someone else, you'd at least be concerned if you found out they picked up smoking. seri is at least pretty sheltered so i can sort of see how it wouldn't cross her mind though

Fed-Kun's army
@Merppity
I know that all too well. If you’ve never seen a kid walk past somebody smoking a flavored cigarette, smelled it, and said “I want one!” it’s extremely sobering.

Double-page supporter
well girl, how about getting your girlfriend to stop smoking since its bad for her health

Users who are viewing this thread