Futoku No Guild - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let's Play Together

Aggregator gang
Rito's "curse" is slowly expanding. Not even about the Male MC, but the "Heroines" are likely the one to be getting the "curse" and drag the Male MC into it.

Dex-chan lover
At this point he should just ditch these girls and call quits already. They are all lost cases, except maybe the knight but even she is not that productive if she can't fight without going ditzy.

I'm always amazed how hard it can be to move a person away from top of you.

Dex-chan lover
shoulda hummed her a tune😘

@mahtan muki makes a great distraction so long as you yourself don't get distracted like the monster

Dex-chan lover
At this rate he is going to end up with the monsters' sloppy seconds.
Anyway, no matter how ostensibly curvy the cat-girl might be, they don't count for much on such a small frame.
Hana-chan has much bigger everything, AND is a capable combatant. She really is the only sane option... even if her family is overprotective.

Dex-chan lover
Since they're saying Hitamuki has an excess of mana and that's what attracts monsters, I'm wondering if she needs some training in mana arts to show her true potential. Be like a mage-brawler.

In fact, I wonder if almost all the girls don't just need to be reclassed to make the party actually work.

Users who are viewing this thread