Majutsu Guild Sousui ~Umarekawatte Imasara Yarinaosu Nidome no Gakuin Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Chance Encounter

Dex-chan lover
Team complete. So training arc next? Then again, it's not like two of them needs much training...

Dex-chan lover
Team complete. So training arc next? Then again, it's not like two of them needs much training...
MC's new body needs training, the class 3 president definitely needs training, and I think the last guy could use a bit too now the the MC is more willing to actually train him.

65pts is definitely better than before at 0pts, but he can definitely do better with the right guidance.

Supporter
Raws are out to 34 so it would simple enough to look and see what happens in the next coming chapters, but without doing that I'm trying to wrap my head how many differing types of exams the school has. There's the apparent battle promotion exams for advancement within the 3 classes, the individual exams (which I can only assume are combination of written & practical, since that's kind of standard fare), and then apparently this newly introduced three member class representation / inter-class competition.

If I were just to make my own guess what's actually happening immediately next without looking at the raws is this promotion exam thing, since that particular student said it was "tomorrow," and as best I can tell, Cyrus' introduction (as a character) happened that night, and then as a student on said tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
Using a kid you bullied 5 yrs ago to bully those bullies :thonk: Nice move sage :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread