Futoku No Guild - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Solving A Little

Dex-chan lover
I think Hitamuki has 0% chance of getting together with the MC but at least she isn't in the negatives like the other 3...

I do hope he gets together with someone reasonably normal, he deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
That stew was so badly ruined it violated the cooks in return.

Here is my guess they tried to infuse the stew with magic. Black magic is puppet control, White magic is Life(resurrection), and for the last seasoning berserk magic(mana drunkeness)

"The duty of adults is to teach how to answer, not the answer." He hasn't seen the American education system.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Guess pot kun have enough with the girl and proceed to tentacle raep them

@Lioslin It's not suck if you considered the potential. With how fast she accumulated mana. She could bring out heavy attack constantly. And can also act as a frontline tank when she could easily take monster's agro from her teammate. She is probally the best frontline attacker if they manage to actually teach her how to use mana efficiently

Aggregator gang
Hopefully next chapter they explain how that happened with perfectly normal stew. Pot-kun got tired of their shit.

Double-page supporter
I feel like I just discover the scientific/magic reason for Clumsy Girls stereotype

Contributor
WTF with that coming home scene... I knew a failure flag was coming... but damn, that is like rolling a critical fail 10x straight...

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO I knew something was coming up since there was nothing tooo lewd for the most part, but the reveal at the end was absurd. I made stew yesterday, none of that happened.

Aggregator gang
For anyone whose wondering the
kitchen disaster, you can imagine it like this. Because there's no further explanation in the next chapter.

Normal stew > add extra useless ingredients > the pot exploded > the stew flew off then swallowed accidentally > FOODGASM

That's it. 🤣

" 'Papa', 'Uncle', 'Master', Call me what you like" and shota-jiji living in library are pretty much Shirogane Papa and Andersen
so basically, he can be voiced by Takehito Koyasu

Fed-Kun's army
Cheers for the chapter!
Sooo... They managed to turn an ordinary fish and vegetable soup into a volatile splash-area-of-effect aphrodisiac jelly?

Users who are viewing this thread