Futsuu na Bokura no - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I feel like no one is ever actually nice to MC... all the other characters are so cold and push her away. :(

Oh man. But I get why he pushes her away/what he’s afraid of, as well as why she lives the way she does. Also Really hope nao learns to stop saying ”go die” so carelessly. I know that thing with his neighbor and her is suppose to fuel jealousy/show his insecurity and she'll still choose ibuki no matter what, but I wonder of shibasaki will grow feelings too? Interesting

In pg 36 why do you guys think he looked at that couple? Because they're "normal"?

Can this Nao girl stop being so rude and arrogant.
Whatever problem she has, it doesnt mean she can speak like that. I have seen a lot of character speak rudely but she is not only rude but say something hurtful. Everytime I read this manga, I am the one being in pain just by reading her sentance.
"There is no way an empty headed person like you can help Ibuki"
That hurt. And the one who say it is someone who actually leave him behind. Whatever the actual reason the fact that she asked him to broke up because she likes someone else (maybe not true but still) mean she leave him behind.

Oh god Nao’s so annoying ik she might have some trauma or problems whatever but even as an ex she is in no place to talk to mc like that, she and ml are OVER. She keeps talking like “how are you going to help ml!!”, the ML has never asked for help whatsoever, but yes logically he possibly would need help in certain areas, but he just pushes away MC because he’s scared of a relationship with her. She’s just annoyingly rude, fucking mc goes out of her way to be nice to her and she’s all “i dont need u im an edgy depressed bitch!!” Like alright girl.

At this point I'm only in to see MC be happy, I don't really care that much about anyone else.

Honestly the Mc is so strong, also i feel like The Ml saw her more with the neighbor and other classmates & he felt that he doesn't fit to be with them, especially when he said your cheerful but you're the farthest ugh my heartu 😭 and this Nao girl, God she pisess me off! Ty for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread