Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
"Actually, why don't you confess?"
Maybe the best sentence so far in the series.

Yes, it'll leave a scar if you're rejected. So by leaving it to him, that's what you're forcing on him. Expecting him to do that for you but refuse to do it for him is selfish.

"I see that my predicament amuses you greatly!!"
Yes. Yes it does.

There always have to be some event to confess at. After reading so many stories, it kind of gets tiring.

they're teenagers
teenagers overthink everything
Except when they rush into problems. Growing up is learning when to overthink, and when to just act.

Dex-chan lover
So, no one even remotely considered the possibility that Jirou just botched up a confession and wasn't suggesting a FWB relationship there?

Supporter
Maybe the best sentence so far in the series.

Yes, it'll leave a scar if you're rejected. So by leaving it to him, that's what you're forcing on him. Expecting him to do that for you but refuse to do it for him is selfish.
Especially after what he just went through cutting off Shiori.

Thankfully at least her friends said that she must confess to him and not to wait till he says something more "concrete" than living together thing.

Especially after what he just went through cutting off Shiori.
Yeah, but she doesn't know about it. I guess at this rate with their fear to confess to each other they will end up same like it ended up with Shiori. And he will change his mind again by loving Shiori.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, I think it's about to happen. Considering that there's a break next month means that the next chapter will be in December, and it sounds like they're setting them up for a Christmas confession event. Maybe we'll finally be able to get some closure on everything.

Users who are viewing this thread