Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 12 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
It was just one month but it feel like eternity to wait for this chapter realease.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was gonna be one of those moments where they just decide not to confess because they couldn't hear them, but that has stopped happening alot in manga, instead they just speak up, or say it after the noise has ended.

Dex-chan lover
One smol step for MC, one giant leap for the plot progression. :win: Congrats. Hope they don't troll us on the next chapter though.

I fucking swear, if they pull the "she didn't hear it" bullshit, idc I'm dropping this

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter :love:, this chapter maybe fit in my top 10 of my favorite chapter list .
But something tells me that the next chapter might give me heart break again :shamihuh:.
I mean, the author already did somekind of climax in previous chapters (like in divorce arc or the latest shiori chapter).

Anyway, Thanks for the realease :hearts:.

Unrelated note: I wish i could buy the latest volume, but i can't somehow... :huh:

Group Leader
If anyone thinks that "I didn't hear that" will happen and they just ignore it, you must be crazy. Both of them have the resolve to confess now, and even if she didn't hear it I bet Jirou will just say it again. Just don't let Akari fumble it🤞

Dex-chan lover
xo0ps3vkehm31.jpg
That's well said :salute:.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
We did it lads! :win:
Hopefully the shot lands.

On a side note, Ave Maria?
I don't know if that's a fitting Christmas song, but at least it's not Mariah Carey
Anything but that, God please...:notlikethis:
i'll take Ave Maria over Mariah Carey's song anytime of the year...

Users who are viewing this thread