Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

How did we get a kiss and they still don't know? I mean fair enough I still want best girl to win but HOLY FUCK EVERYONE IS DENSE

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, MC is in too deep with Akira, i actually don't know who i want him to be with, i wish this had a split ending where he goes with each one, that way i would feel satisfied, but something tells me it's not going to end that way. First time i'm conflicted to which timeline i'm in.

Fed-Kun's army
GYARU GANG!! AUGH!!! Child hood friend will always lose so just give up childhood friend gang! You will never win!!

Double-page supporter
i'm honestly more of a childhood friend guy but i like this gyaru a lot.

still rooting for akari. hope shiori doesn't get too hurt in the process but she's playing too sloppy.

Kind of lost interest in the shipping when both were easily swayed by there first loves akari more specifically because atleast jinwoo ain't acting like what happened was nothing hes pretty much become the rebound

Also hate the plotline where the childhood friend loses to misunderstandings and mc denseness

Dex-chan lover
she's in full attack mode, all guns on deck, but he's currently at bunker mode and since they flirt like that before he isnt taking it as honest flirting, man she needs to confess and fast before he and the osananajami stop being dumb and actually start dating

Users who are viewing this thread