Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

shit next chapter is either ship crusher or its polar opposite
akari jirou ftw

Dex-chan lover
Jirou i need you to hold strong and stay with akari. Stay strong and don't run away anymore. Akari is there for you so forget about shiori.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be awkward for the blonde guy, becouse he gonna know they both love him xD

Aggregator gang
U know what? I am okay with both girls. I mean yeah the non-childhood girl is kinda going on and off but childhood friend is scared. The thing is its okay to be scared about confessing but u gotta do it sometime? I got rejected so many time and accepted so many times. U gotta try or u will never know. Whoever "wins" this triangle I will be sad for the other.

Jirou my boi, your concern for your childhood crush is now shallow as fuck. Just peacefully reject her bruh.

Dex-chan lover
I love the look of dread on both their faces, it says more than any jumbled words could express. Also a solid conclusion of the obvious, Jirou really does like Akari in a romantic way. The reason he's holding back is logical, the setup that she likes another guy is a clear stop sign for him. Add his inherent lack of confidence and he'll keep denying his feelings BECAUSE he likes her and wants her to be happy. Akari has a higher chance just because she's first girl vs Childhood friend but you never know. I know the series usually ends after confession but I'd still like to see them as couple for a while too

Fed-Kun's army
No......
88482.jpg

we have been getting the same content since the last 10 chapters with only the last 2 being a little bit different, it's just like the same plot is repeating in different scenarios

Users who are viewing this thread