Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Ch. 61 - The Box Gacha Leads To

Dex-chan lover
Considering the math on the gacha last chapter, I don't think this is consistent. Could be some weird interpretation or misleading translation, though.

They're so done with collecting stones.

To be fair, that's a good price for helping.

Demon healer in action. Who needs a DPS with her in the party?

Cool, badass Norl on page 17. And just later she shows why she's also good at defence.

How can such a short girl be so leggy?

Tao's cute.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Considering the math on the gacha last chapter, I don't think this is consistent.
He had 804 gems last time we checked, with each pull being 50 gems then the 16 multi pulls check out. Each multi is 11 pulls, so a total of 176, leaving 99 pulls left in the box (since he did 2 more multis after a day of grinding the box is down to 77 now). His gems/pulls are consistent with what we know so far.

That said, in the original WN he didn't get Kanon the first time around.

Also Yamada is a fucking psycho that would kill another person for gacha pulls (wouldn't we all), but this will get swept under the rug and he'll probably still be a recurring character because of the tone of the story (it doesn't take itself seriously, really).

Dex-chan lover
I really hate this Yamada.
Not really NTR, but the vibe is there.
I see no reason for this Yamada character aside from "NTR"-ing MC's potential teammates from limited gacha pool.
Like what happened with UR character Alchemist Tao in this chapter.
And I see that the author will keep him until far far in the future, most likely until the end.

Sorry, I guess this manga is not my taste.

Dex-chan lover
the salt... damn I am going to get truck load dose of sweet after that.

Dex-chan lover
Come forth Estelle thighs worshiper!!!! 😶🙏
uLDvnaG.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Considering the math on the gacha last chapter, I don't think this is consistent. Could be some weird interpretation or misleading translation, though.
We can always wait 2, 3, possibly 4 years until Kaiten Books gets to translate this volume to get another interpretation of the translation 🙃. For clarification, I will ALWAYS support high quality volume release translations when they're available, but Kaiten Books is incredibly slow with their releases. All the other official translators that release in volumes (Seven Seas, Yen Press, J-Novel Club) usually don't get more than 1-2 years behind the Japanese volume release, but Kaiten Books seems to take twice as long. Don't get me wrong, Kaiten Books' translations are top quality and I support them when I get the chance, but I really wish their releases were sped up a little.

Also, fuck the pay-per-chapter services, ESPECIALLY Kodansha. Not only is K Manga an awful, expensive service full of giant black boxes of censorship, the few volume releases they do GREY-OUT color pages, which completely ruins the fun of manga with a lot of color pages like "I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince." I will never support pay-per-chapter and Kodansha volume releases as long as they continue to grey-out color pages.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada is starting to get on my nerves. He is too annoying, dude literally trying to kill a person, who come from the same world as him to be able to pull gacha. He is a criminal at this point, Heihachi is also obssessed with gacha but atleast he isn't this bad.

Dex-chan lover
Idk man, I feel Yamada is not necessary. Not he is a bad person per se, but a better arrangement would be the two of them separated the fuck out of each other instead of forced to mine the same resources in the same places, just for the sake of some antagonism.

It's freakin gacha man, anyone should be free to get their waifu instead of this ntr-feeling shit. Fate actually addressed this with servant being copies from grail, not the actual heroes themselves. Would be more interesting if they both have dupes and it's a matter of nurturing who turned out stronger

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

I swear that masked chuuni Yamada always irks me. Being deluded is already bad enough, being stupid as well exponentially increases how annoying that (presumably) kid is.
Fr fr, I mean like c'mon, why are you so obsessed with this shit

Users who are viewing this thread