Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Ch. 62 - The Battle for Karon

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's friendly.

Over the panel and out of her top. Some sizes are a bit out of proportion.

His knight needs stronger armour. But as long as she's fine, he'll be fine. And as long as her helmet is fine, she's fine. Probably.

Saying he's fighting dirty because he hit him from behind, while hitting him from behind in return. The hypocrisy is on the level of some people on these forums...

Say what you want, but he's dedicated to his waifus.

Friendly, but how reliable she is is a bit questionable.

Dex-chan lover
The downside of them been real i see
the trait of been a Ditz is strong in this one..
ALso oh no
their both gacha addicts

Dex-chan lover
Dude gives off an aura similar to me when vandalizing genshin dev team headquarters

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
“Their ability to creep people out are on par with each other.” :ROFLMAO:
LMAO, the author truly tried to make the MC vs. Yamada slugfest to be the most shallow and pitiful fight over their obsession and motivation with gacha.

Makes me wonder if the author is actually a gacha gamer, who’s doing a self deprecating joke here.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of how I felt after I managed to get all the (up to that point) available characters in Princess Connect with the exception of summer characters and new years and with summer coming up.... Clownchyroll shits on the game and shuts off the service. Moral of the story is be mindful of who runs your favorite gacha games in your region and if they have a history of not supporting the products they are in charge of.

Users who are viewing this thread