Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero

this manga is so unrealistic, how can you get rare stuff from gacha one after another, this guy must be a whale in disguise.

Thank you for the chapter, I really like this one, no forced drama, no OP skills, just comfy isekai everyday life.

You Increase Families and Make Beautiful Girl Army Corps, and put it up

Wow horrifying. Even before it being isekai,aa do people not realize this is pure and simple gambling?

Fucking hell I just wasted 1000SQ for Skadi and did not get her, WHY IS THIS MANGA RUBBING IT ON MY FACE TOO

Ah the romance of gacha rolling till your wallet completely EMPTY..and you got A STRAIGHT FUCKING N RARITY...😭😭😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
Yet another garbage herb MC that just miraculously gets a harem. Oh, and he's like 12 years old... What the fuck, Japan?

I can't get over the MC wearing glasses out of nowhere. I think the MC had good expressions, but now I can't see anything but a pair of glasses... ugh

@Carlgo don't know for sure what this manga trying to do, but when i'm seeing his patethic state when wanting to play gacha and the state of his life bcs of that, that put me off more than anything else. Even more knowing that the biggest reason he had as much success as he had compared to real life, is because he's the MC

Fed-Kun's army
"Welcome to this wonderful world where you get everything through a gacha!"
"Uh, can I just work for and buy things normally?"
"Nope!"
"Oh. I get it. I am dead, and this is Hell."
RIP AND TEAR
Wait, the rabbit... DAISY?!

Aggregator gang
I still get a chuckle looking at the awkward machine translation they used for the cover: "You Increase Families and Make Beautiful Girl Army Corps, and put it up"

Users who are viewing this thread