Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The Tiger Tribe II

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Does this mean he died and someone's using his zombie to wreak havoc?

...This sounds like just messy enough a situation to try using resurrection magic on him without tipping off that you can do it.

Dex-chan lover
Much like a great many things in the Naruto setting, Sasuke being named that was just drawing inspiration from existing Japanese legends. Sarutobi Sasuke is a ninja in folklore who is most likely the namesake for like a dozen other characters you might have seen, including this one.

giphy.gif

Implying being from the Jishin household and being undead are mutually exclusive lol

Um... where's his resurrection spells when everybody needs them (I GET that it's OP as fook, but SAVE THE KIDDOS, DUDE!)? RESURRECTION and BIG ASS SUMMON!

Also, can't he use mind control abilities or something? And WTF is he going to do when the kiddo gets killed by her nii-san?! :sob:

GO SAVE THEM YOU BIG DUMMY OP TANKY BATTLE MAGE-PRIEST! Bleh...

I know why the MC isn't using his OP resurrection abilities, but I'd IMAGINE that the people around here would be willing to keep it a secret for their pride and all... Bleh...

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, the aura sight of the elves will help prevent imposter skeleton from tricking the MC's friends.

Double-page supporter
@DragonLord Resurrection only works on semi preserved bodies. A bunch of mauled and half eaten kids is too much for resurrection. Or so he said when first used.

[ol][/ol]@Commenter sorry for the belated reply! You needed to have a 'The' in my username to correctly ping me! :3 It's The Dragon Lord (no spaces), not simply a Dragon Lord. 😅 I'm special! (cough) "Special alright… a special pain in the ass is more like it…"

Well, (cough) anyhow,… to your query! :3 Typically, in D&D settings, one could use a resurrection for general times, and if the body is destroyed, then a "Wish" or "Miracle" would be necessary. Since these are typically the final echelon spells for magic users, it wouldn't be unreasonable for him to have access. That said, that's a meaningful and plausible explanation of no über level resurrection spell takes place. That said, I find it odd that those limits would be the case in an MMOJRPG precisely because if one was fighting a big boss, having the person get nuked by a boss would be a total wipe on hardcore. Unless there was some mechanism by which this was used, it might act as a deincentivise towards gameplay, which would limit players spending frequent time in-game. I could see it as a mechanic, but it isn't at least from the MMOs I'm familiar with a common feature. In D&D it is, but in that game there is by definition means around it. My question would be if there was here.

Also, the larger issue pertains to all of the other people killed who haven't had their bodies destroyed to that point. What's up with them?

Well, he's more than that and may well be a mage too. As for mind control powers, in D&D version 3.5 in the Book of Vile Darkness there exists a spell called "Mind Rape" whereby a mage or cleric (mind you, this is typically considered an evil spell only to be used, typically, by "evil" aligned characters—I have an ongoing philosophical debate as to whether neutral good or chaotic good characters could use it on evil or chaotic creatures to give them a conscience, delve into their past, undo their trauma, and "fix" them) which by a single touch enables a person to gain total access and knowledge about the person and change every feature of them, their memories, their personality, alignments, relationships, etc.

Under sucha circumstance, an evil character could, at least, hypothetically, be transformed into a lawful good character.

There are also control undead spells and other cleric necromancy that can control the minds of folks. Monks and other meditation based classes also have been known to possess mind control abilities (beyond mages). Cleric often gain these powers through their affiliated deities. He could also have a summon (or multiple ones) whose focus was on mind control. He's not simply a warrior, but a cleric, paladin, sorcerer/wizard, summoner (typically requires one to be a sorcerer with the exception of Final Fantasy with Yuna), Pope (upgraded cleric/priest), some form of super upgraded pally, amongst other classes. It was somewhat implied that he maxed all classes in order to get where he was.

Double-page supporter
People saying Sasuke,

& there's me quoting ProZD, "Sosuke Bosuke!" in Tomoko-chan's voice.

Fed-Kun's army
People making jokes about the name Sasuke, but it might be a title, more than anything. In the flashback, the ninja called him Rou-nii, as if his name was something else before "Sasuke-sama"

Users who are viewing this thread