Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - Arc, The Reinforcement

Dex-chan lover
> Seeing a sleeping woman with mole under her eye, is a perfect way to experience what is like having a loving wife you love so much...
Well, i can feel that vibe on her....

> Making with a contract with a super good princess Loli, is a life changing experience.
There's no evil, she's pure, she's full of curiosity and only thinks of the good will of the people.
Even though she had no extensive experience yet, i would like to MC next time, please create a contract where the deal will be concluded in a pinky promise...

Dex-chan lover
Arc will need to display such a show of force that the royals and aristocracy won't try to squirm away from the promise.

Finally an isekai manga where the MC actually hates slavery and doesn't build a slave harem my rating of this manga just went way up just from that.

@MUTO
pretty naive. you think today we "humanity" didnt slave our kin?
instead he trying build trust with princess ( rotten kingdom ) which broke their pact, he can make them pay what they did.

Power without goal is meaningless
goal without ideal is bullshit
ideal without power is suicide.

he just your typical Japanese MC who take "good heart" hypocrite so the world think they are good man.

She made everyone, including Arc, tremble. A little girl, even if she’s a princess, shouldn’t be able to that. She must have some strong magic in her.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, the only moment in the story where Arc flexes like a proper OP protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know what chapter this is in the novel? Would really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
Curious, how far along are the raws? Hope we can get more soon if still some to translate :p

Dex-chan lover
@Arkantos
Tbf, after this arc, the story is super rushed in the Web novel. I do hope the LN fixes the rushed ending and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
So a holy land type barrier, or a new summon?
Because I'm pretty sure the IFrit he summoned could take out 100k undead, lol.

Dex-chan lover
So the request was kinda rude cus it assumes that the kingdom is violating their own laws regarding slaves. So I understand the noble's outburst but at the same time this is a good deal for the princess. If her citizens are truly upholding the law as is, then Arc's first request would do nothing. And the second part only effects ppl already owning slaves (and breaking the current law), or ppl planing to do so in the future. This is good for diplomacy and could potentially cost the kingdom nothing. The only draw back would be if the kingdom was somehow reliant on the slave trade/labor in secret. For which the princess would clearly be against anyway.

Dex-chan lover
A skeleton holy knight will go to smite 100 000 undeads on the request of a loli princess to stop slavery, this is the good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
One hell of a request to ask a young princess with little to no power to deal with the dark side of a country

Users who are viewing this thread