Gaishuu Isshoku

Dex-chan lover
Those are some low ratings. Is this as bad as it seems like it might be?

I swear, what has happened to the otaku community at large that they seem to be dominated by masochists who want to be abused and/or NTRd (in general, not this specifically)?

Contributor
@Nermie01

The rating is still way too high (like most mangas)
I give a 2 because of the good art. Everything else is thrash. The story, the 2 MC, the world-building, pacing, it's just unbearable .

i hate main characters that are weak but at least it gets better after a few chapters, like after the challenge where he eats her out i kinda started getting into this manga cause mc formed a bit of a backbone.

also fuck world building, pacing etc. a manga isnt always supposed to be a grand work of art, some times its just supposed to be a fun read

wow actually normal guy as MC.... that's refreshing kinda I needed it cause how many times u can read manga with indecisive main character

A possible title in English would be "I'll destroy you with a single blow!"....It is an old japanese biker gang slogan. Sounds right lol.

God these two are so stupid.

But I guess they’re written to be that way.

I have just read the first 2 chapters and honestly this is too stupid to be real. Good fucking luck getting a false accusation on someone, and if the thing got slip out, your life you be more miserable than the whore in Emergence

Aggregator gang
Oh shit it's the guy who makes the freaking trainwreck of Netoraserare ?

Users who are viewing this thread