Gaishuu Isshoku

Dex-chan lover
Those are some low ratings. Is this as bad as it seems like it might be?

I swear, what has happened to the otaku community at large that they seem to be dominated by masochists who want to be abused and/or NTRd (in general, not this specifically)?

Contributor
@Nermie01

The rating is still way too high (like most mangas)
I give a 2 because of the good art. Everything else is thrash. The story, the 2 MC, the world-building, pacing, it's just unbearable .

i hate main characters that are weak but at least it gets better after a few chapters, like after the challenge where he eats her out i kinda started getting into this manga cause mc formed a bit of a backbone.

also fuck world building, pacing etc. a manga isnt always supposed to be a grand work of art, some times its just supposed to be a fun read

wow actually normal guy as MC.... that's refreshing kinda I needed it cause how many times u can read manga with indecisive main character

A possible title in English would be "I'll destroy you with a single blow!"....It is an old japanese biker gang slogan. Sounds right lol.

God these two are so stupid.

But I guess they’re written to be that way.

I have just read the first 2 chapters and honestly this is too stupid to be real. Good fucking luck getting a false accusation on someone, and if the thing got slip out, your life you be more miserable than the whore in Emergence

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit it's the guy who makes the freaking trainwreck of Netoraserare ?

Users who are viewing this thread