Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 2 - A Wedding Night of Life and Death!

Group Leader
Hello, I've decided to pick up this series. Absolutely massive shoutout to the Spanish translation team and the cleaner Odanaba (Ran-Tradu Scans) for agreeing to share their redraws with me. I don't think I would have worked on this series if they hadn't.

Edit: well nvm. They've recinded the offer. Scanlator drama strikes again I suppose. I'll keep working on this but expect it to be slower and lower quality. If you know how to clean get in touch.

Edit 2: Thanks to the folks that have reached out about cleaning. If anyone else is still interested in helping, please reach out. I'll circle back with everyone who's reached out to me when the next chapter drops on 4/18 and see who's still interested.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Love that Clarice just goes "alright here's my excuse I've fallen in love with you at first sight" which while not true, does give us the funny insight that she is just entirely aside from that down to have sex with Frost to consummate their marriage even though she's at that point still reeling from the realization that Frost is actually a woman. (a very hot woman if her thoughts and our eyes are to be believed lmao)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love that her excuse is actually pretty true BC if she wasn't at the very least slightly interested in other women, her first thoughts upon finding a mega hot giantess in her husband's room should've been "wtf" not "...hot...goddess.... beautiful"

I laughed so hard though my goodness.

Thanks so much for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
just two fantasy gals being room mates. Thanks for the translation and I so hope we get some worldbuilding for this series... as well as them adopting a dragon or having alchemy babies by the second arc.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

no way those chefs werent overworked, but now that clarice is here to start domesticating frost hopefully the next ones are gonna have an easier time

Dex-chan lover
So far enjoyable. I like that Clarice is smart enough to go for a hail Mary move to stay alive when she literally had no other way to convince Frost that it would be better to keep her alive knowing Frost's secret.

Also, we need more muscle and scarred ladies like Frost, it be hot.

Users who are viewing this thread