Gakuen Mono no Otome Game no Sekai ni Tensei Shita kedo, Cheat-mochi no Haikei Danshi Seito datta you desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.3

Dex-chan lover
Who's sister?
The swordwoman's? Sister is 90% the noble girl that has a huge crush on him. Then their friend dumped on her how she's already banging him so it kinda broke her a bit.

Honestly I was expecting her to come into their shop while she was there messing around, either that or they'll run into her on this delivery trip.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, if they decided to write out the milf they should've left it alone for good instead of dragging it back. It was already a mistake but this is even more.
Wait, didn't the mc bag the milf? Why is he losing the milf?
Hopefully the author will not really give the MILF away. There's no reason to exclude the MILF from MC's already big harem. Especially with how MC has stayed with her all this time, helped her to become big, saved her, and fucked her. The MILF had more screen time with MC than some of the girls.
:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapters!

NGL, while at the beginning of this series, the MC has been pretty much active in showcasing his power and revolutionizing his immediate surroundings and started collecting harem members like what we see in other Isekai Otomege stories out there but I noticed that during almost half of the entire series so far, he has become more or less a living 'dildo' for the girls around him. He is currently more or less is very much static and really is more like the mob character he was meant to be and just being ridden on by every girl in the series :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, the author got a fuck ton of back lash for this horse shit in the novel and back pedals super hard.
Eh, while I can understand why people would be pissed the MC would be loosing the MILF, but it does make more sense for her to be allowed to move on and find a more stable father for her daughter. Now before you break out the pitchforks, hear me out.

We all know how this kind of a story turns out. To many women, and the author struggling to give them all some screen time. So there are some benefits to giving the widowed MILF a happy send off with the MC's blessing.

It makes the fact the MC is banging so many women less awkward and allows the MILF and her daughter to play an active role in the story, just not one that creates yet another jealous jilted lover the MC has to pacify.

It also allows not only for those left to get more attention, but also adds the potential for a POV scene with the happy new couple. So in the end the MC can tick the MILF slot on his punch card, keep his harem manageable size And most importantly of all, help keep the jealousy drama to a dull roar, rather then the screaming fits that just bring down the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread