Gakuen Mono no Otome Game no Sekai ni Tensei Shita kedo, Cheat-mochi no Haikei Danshi Seito datta you desu

Dex-chan lover
There's a couple more chapters on mangabuddy but it stops at 11.3, It's real unfortunate that this one got abandoned but what can you do? I hope this gets picked up or localized in the future

The Translation is low quality. It's an okay read, but knowing that better translations could improve my enjoyment of this hurts.

Ah yes, the good old :
1647649800055.jpg

Can barely even be called readable. The story is... Idk. The character writing is sht. I don't even know if they have personalities. Even the fkin mc doesnt have a personality like wth. Is this a bad adaptation of a novel or did a 2yr old write this.

Edit: even the 'erotica' part is bs. It is literally just a page of the girl naked and thats it.

Dex-chan lover
The art-style is very inconsistent, sometimes looks descent, sometimes looks very bad, specially when there is nudity involved...
f72eecf8339f16b9b01f95b45e8105bfe22fe1c7.pnj

Last edited:
"Do you have yeast?" "What's that?"

[looks up the history of leavened bread]
...It's on ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs and specifically mentioned in the book of Exodus.

God damnit isekai authors, stop making your vaguely Late Middle Age (500-700 years ago) fantasy worlds strangely stupider than people from the fucking Iron Age (2000-3200 years ago). At least not without thinking of some rational reason why they wouldn't know stuff that people thousands of years before their time in our world did. Do some basic fucking research for once.

(No I'm not claiming that ancient Egypt and Exodus were necessarily in the iron age, they're more late bronze age; I'm saying that by the time of the iron age, the practice of leavening bread would have been already well-established and widespread)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread