Gal Assi - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Am I weighin' ya down...?

Dex-chan lover
Look, I'm not saying the mc needs to be all knowing, 4th wall breaking sentient god characters.. but holy damn these tropey ass mc's that get all stupid at every single thing the girl does is so corny and just bad writing. These mangakas need to learn they'd make more money if they didn't right such bad main characters

Dex-chan lover
Look, I'm not saying the mc needs to be all knowing, 4th wall breaking sentient god characters.. but holy damn these tropey ass mc's that get all stupid at every single thing the girl does is so corny and just bad writing. These mangakas need to learn they'd make more money if they didn't right such bad main characters

Well you got their enabler aka their editor to thank for that

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Mie's not disturbed by your presence, Tomimatsu. Indeed, he probably wants you to be here while he takes pictures. He likes you that much! But be aware of your charms more, you're being a bit too seductive when he wants to be working. Don't feel down, just ask him want you can do to help!

Fujishiro's work unfortunately has come. It's both good and bad! Good, as this will help Tomimatsu get closer to Mie. She'll have something to do now! Bad, in that now the two of them will be alone. So things might become even more awkward between the two of them!

@nihonwakaranai In page 17, Sensei is spelled as Sensie.

Dex-chan lover
BEAVEEEERRRRR!!!! YOU'VR COME BACK???? WERE YOU JUST PLAYING WITH OUR HEARTS YOU BASTARD?????

Dex-chan lover
I would remind her........you're still kids. You're still in high-school. There is nothing wrong with you having fun.

Users who are viewing this thread