Gal Assi - Ch. 26 - I Can Say It, Right?

Dex-chan lover
Huh that’s some good progress, although I’m not a huge fan of conditional confessions like that. I’d like if he just says “no, but I can go out with you right now” but I don’t see that happening…
To be fair, she is technically working for him right now. It could be seen more like, "once we're on equal footing, will you go out with me."

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a "Galaxy next door" kinda thing where they work together and date. If they think they are two busy now to spend time together, wait till they are both writing manga. Or maybe they can both work in the apartment together

Dex-chan lover
Damn these are a lot of developments happening very fast. Literally in the span of two chapters we get a reveal about his mangaka status and now she confesses that she wants to date him?

I really hope this isn't an impending axe because, despite being a bit on the cookie cutter side, this is an enjoyable read every time. Heck, we haven't even seen the rest of the class react to his status besides the wannabe.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully not an axe... it was sudden, but not NECESSARILY axe sudden.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
I was excited for the actual progress, but now comments got me worried 😬

Dex-chan lover
Boy, dont you dare go say, not now but maybe "insert when here"

Dex-chan lover
I swear on everything, if he STILL doesn't get it after being told that at the end, I'll forever be done with this manga

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a "Galaxy next door" kinda thing where they work together and date. If they think they are two busy now to spend time together, wait till they are both writing manga. Or maybe they can both work in the apartment together
Wasn't the author of HxH married to the author of another popular manga? Idk seems doable.

But yeah, so much happened in 2 fucking chapters so either it's smelling like it's either going to get axed or the series is going to transition into the dating
What an annoying classmate, man. You ever have those teammates in games who passive-aggressively comment on your gameplay and try to pretend that they actually care about your rank or w/e when in reality they just want an excuse to make themselves look good? Literally that. Let my guy Mie draw his big fat anime titties and juicy round anime ass in peace.

Anyways, sad it's looking like an axe for this one, too.
0cqZka9.png

For anyone looking for a story in a similar-ish vein, there's Kakunaru Ue wa (Now That We Draw in English, IIRC?). Less than 10 chapters so far and the updates are monthly(?), but the art is good and it's worth at least reading the first chapter to see if it's something you may like.

Thank you for the TL, nihonwakaranai & Fish Friends Club! Appreciate you sticking with the series, and if it does end soon, I hope to see you guys take on other manga as well if your schedules/lives permit it. ❤️
To everyone who is interested in this manga, this homie right here gave a fucking S+ recommendation for a manga similar to read. I don't think I would've discovered this one by myself and its honestly super good!!! Thank you so much for such a good recommendation t-t

Dex-chan lover
I wish there were a way to hide any comment that contains the word "axe."

Users who are viewing this thread