Gal Assi - Ch. 21 - Can I tell ya?

Dex-chan lover
She's so ready for him to ask I'm surprised she hasn't just asked him out at this point.

Group Leader
Uhn... right...is this... the first time we are seeing confirmation of her feelings? o.o'

Dex-chan lover
Not that I'm complaining about progress between these two awkward idiots, but I honestly don't remember how/why/when she even started to like the dude? Maybe it was just really subtle.
It wasn't a big eureka light bulb moment. There were lots of little hints of her enjoying spending time with him and her showing interest in him. Kind of a realistic progression if you ask me. Knowing that she likes him now, it might be fun to reread and see what you see.

Dex-chan lover
So presumably the mum will ask if they’re dating and he’ll panic and say “no no she’s just my assistant” and then she’ll think that means he doesn’t like her and then another girl will get introduced and things will be dragged out for another 20 chapters…

From right to left and top to bottom:
1. Ch 2 Pg 11 (Cropped Head Tilt)
2. Ch 2 Pg 12 (Job's Done)
3. Ch 2 Pg 2 (Cheeky)
4. Ch 1 Pg 29 (Precious Smile)
5. Ch 2 Pg 3 (Smirk)
6. Ch 1 Pg 24 (BEWILDERED)
7. Ch 2 Pg 11 (Focused Phoning)
8. Ch 2 Pg 1 (Smile of Fanged)
9. Ch 2 Pg 6 (A Woman at Work)
10. Ch2 Pg 15 (Leave it to me!)
11. Ch 3 Pg 10 (Just Sit Back and Watch Closely)
12. Ch 3 Pg 8 (When She Finds the...)
13. Ch 4 Pg 4 (Proud)
14. Ch 4 Pg 6 (Tap)
15. Ch 4 Pg 8 (Visions of a Future)
16. Ch 4 Pg 5 (An Offer You Can't Refuse)
17. Ch 4 Pg 9 (Laughter)
18. Ch 4 Pg 7 (Smug)

The colored image in the center is from Chapter 11 Page 5 (Double Peace on a day off).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
BEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! WHERE ARE YOU? HAVE THE GALS SWALLOWED YOU WHOLE? DON'T WORRY MY FRIEND, I'LL JOIN YOU SOON

Contributor
"I can't believe I'm so weak"

Yes, yes you are. Believe it.

Aina's doing the heavy lifting for the romance side again, as usual. She's truly the hard carry for this manga. It's nice to see her thoughts, she does like him! But she backed out on confessing herself, 'cause we can't have that until the ending, right? Mie's little sis coming in for the "save" for the romance side, I like her already.

Also got reminded that we're 21 chapters in and we still don't know Mie's full name, just his family name.

Users who are viewing this thread