Gal Assi - Ch. 26 - I Can Say It, Right?

Dex-chan lover
Why are people saying it's getting axed? Is it really that hard to believe a manga doesn't end at the confession? Yancha gal no anjou san is still going strong even after the confession. Ai yori aoshi and hajimete no gal established their relationships on the first chapter lol. Not every author is trying to go for the cookie cutter chase trope. Maybe the author is trying to break the mold. If that's the case, I applaud him.

Dex-chan lover
FILHO DA PUTA CHATO DO CARALHO
ESCREVE UNS NEGÓCIO MEIA BOCA E QUER DAR UMA DE FODA
AAAHHH SE FUDRRR

Also, sudden confession??? It's ending?

Dex-chan lover
Why are people saying it's getting axed? Is it really that hard to believe a manga doesn't end at the confession? Yancha gal no anjou san is still going strong even after the confession. Ai yori aoshi and hajimete no gal established their relationships on the first chapter lol. Not every author is trying to go for the cookie cutter chase trope. Maybe the author is trying to break the mold. If that's the case, I applaud him.
It's the abruptness that is telling really. You can tell that the artist got told to finish it up for the next volume in a couple of chapters. You get used to it after seeing a lot of axed series, it comes with experience. Three volumes is really not uncommon for a series like this, most likely it just didn't sell enough. The other two volumes have ten chapters, so my guess is that we'll have four chapters more or so for an ending.

Double-page supporter
Why are people making comments about him being dense. He already acknowledged their feelings were probably mutual and that it's awkward because she's his employee.

Dex-chan lover
Huh that’s some good progress, although I’m not a huge fan of conditional confessions like that. I’d like if he just says “no, but I can go out with you right now” but I don’t see that happening…
I think she knows that they’ll get nowhere as long as she’s his assistant. However, once she quits, that work dynamic disappears, so he won’t have an excuse anymore.

Supporter
Pretty obvious this was her motivation to go for that rookie award, since it removed all her objections to an actual relationship (as she laid them out for his sister awhile back). The twist of being honest and upfront about it was welcome, and it's clear it was in response to him finally being honest (bonus points for letting her brag about him in the process).

Contributor
Mie caused Yokota some significant ego damage, but it was still Aina who dealt the coup de grace on him. I guess I can't fault this one this time because her admonishing Yokota also served as a necessary ego boosting pep talk for the low self-esteem Mie AND an accidental confession.

But wait, there's more. It doesn't stop there. She. Actually. Confessed. :meguupog:

Although there were strings attached... So what would happen in the case she doesn't become a mangaka? They'll never date...? I do understand that she wanted to get rid of the one thing that bothered her: a romantic relationship as mangaka-assistant and the problems that may come from it.

Don't chicken out now, Mie. Especially not that I know there's only 4 chapters left because this probably already got axed by the time I read this.

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to believe a narcissistic asshole like Yokota would just turn on a dime and start groveling to the MC like that. At least not right away. Felt kinda cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread