Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.97 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories (4)

Fed-Kun's army
This was axed. i thought it will end at xmas chapter but i guess it's not oh well

Dex-chan lover
Really that was it. Is this series getting axed yet or what.

Ohhh yeah, me while reading the comment section after a week
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
This four chapters long rape flashback sure helped flesh out the President's character and explain why she cares about MC. It's not like this could have been shown in one chapter if they skipped all the detailed sexual molestation and just showed the president getting attacked and MC saving her. Oh no, we definitely had to see how she got molested panel by panel in order to fully grasp the idea that rape is a bad thing and MC saving her from that made her fall in love with him.

Thanks God the author is an expert when it comes to pacing and tasteful content related to the main premise. I was scared when the totally necessary seven chapters long no-pan bit came to an end but thankfully he gave us more of this quality writing. I can't wait to see what wonders he will show us next time, it could be a five chapters long pissing scene or a eigth chapters long "sleeping in the same room" scene that leads nowhere or maybe even another four chapters of attempted rape. The possibilities are endless!

Author had a public freakout and deleted their twitter, coinciding with this manga going off the deep end.

Dex-chan lover
I heard that the series got cancelled, and this rape shit was the author reaction to that, not sure if it's a 100% true tho.

Users who are viewing this thread