Gal Gohan - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Bath Time Terror

Dex-chan lover
7e338dda788ef35eb0463515fd0ecf7a0903ce46r1-711-710v2_hq.jpg

Edit: Honestly thought those were hearts in her eyes, no elephants. #Mobileproblems

Group Leader
Did she get in not expecting to see his elephant? She knew he'd be naked and offered to wash his body, didn't she account for that?

Dex-chan lover
Did she get in not expecting to see his elephant? She knew he'd be naked and offered to wash his body, didn't she account for that?
THIS ... I know she has probably never seen one before but ... yeah ... she should have at least prepared to see the diugh. Look it up on the internet ... or in a biology book.

Also, being a teacher to this girl must be hard ... well it's wasn't THAT hard. Imagine her reaction if he had wood. This is also why I couldn't be a teacher ... I may end up teaching them all the WRONG things LOL.

Also, also what is with all the manga about pure gyarus ... that in and of itself is an oxymoron.

Frankly, at this point, I hope he gets fired and she gets expelled so they can live happily ever after and this ridiculous series can end.
Nobody's making you read this.
While I do want romantic progression I also enjoy the series as is, because it's cute and heartwarming.
And of course who doesn't love wholesome kogals.

Contributor
FBI OPEN-UP !

But yeah, THAT was a good chapter. I begin to read this story to see chapters with these two, not drama harem Sheningans.

DELICIOUS~

EDIT: The firefly after the fact was like "My job here is done"

Users who are viewing this thread