Gal Gohan - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - The Tea-Time Resolution

jak

Contributor
As this series progresses, I want a harem ending more and more. All 3 girls are best girls.

Dex-chan lover
they are both good girls, but when that's the case theres usually a clear winner at the end

Fed-Kun's army
I've always thought this, but everybody in this manga looks like they havent showered in days. Their hair looks so greasy
Anyway i dont care for this arc

Dex-chan lover
I love how Miku keeps encouraging Fujiwara to make a move and act on her crush even though they're supposed to be "rivals".

Such a pure and selfless friendship!

The way she keeps pestering Fujiwara to confess, is Okazaki a cuckquean?

Clearly the only answer is harem ending. Already have one of the girls pushing for it.

Dex-chan lover
They are both such good girls, I dont want either of them to get hurt.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's face it, the manga's name is gal Gohan so the gal will probably end up with the teach or no one at all

If author not going to give this a harem ending then why the hell did he pull other 2 girls in ????
I never understand what is the point of harem manga without harem ending.
Got in this manga because of those 1-on-1 action in the first place, and then the harem kick in.... , time to bounce lol .
Call me if he going for harem route

Aggregator gang
Istvan90623 thing is in that manga the publisher cut the author out so he did those chapters to get back at them. Idk why he thought that would work because it will only ruin his reputation as an author.

I like the prez 100 times more than the Gal. She's adorable and a good big sister. But she isn't on the cover so she can't win. This has been happening in a lot of manga I have been following lately. I'll end up liking the side romance so much more but then getting sad because they can't win due to the title of the book.

Users who are viewing this thread