Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping for more outfits in a montage for the girls, but this was plenty good soul food anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, but it's not fair, female avatars look so much better, it's been years since I chose a male one.
I played a Catgirl in FFXIV for 3 years, then fantasia'd into a Bunny-Boi with Shadowbringers and I honestly had more attachment to the character after the change than before. I had way more interest in Glamour as well. Maybe that's FFXIV being an exception for male armor options.

Group Leader
First page covers since the games are funny. The manga is 'Out no A' (A(ce) of Outs) which is probably a parody of 'Diamond no A'.

Left game is 'Dokidoki Koroshiam' which would be 'Heartpounding KILLosseum'. Right game is 'Wakuwaku Wanwan' which would be 'Super Exciting Woof Woof' and the cover sure makes me think of Ookami.

The model you can read. I don't know enough Gundams, Braves,or Lions to know what it's parodying.

Dex-chan lover
That second outfit for Riko just didn't work for me. The lines didn't know where to go and confused the silhouette :thonk:

Are wide pants finally back in vogue? Will this be my once-in-a-generation chance to be stylish? :haa:

Double-page supporter
i want to see the guy do his own hair and dress and such. it seems like such an obvious direction for the story. i only doubt it would happen because i don't know any manga that go there and this one doesn't feel particularly bold.

Dex-chan lover
His fit was way better than the one they picked for him. Small dudes in baggy clothes look like kids, not gangsters.

Double-page supporter
Is it just me but that black set of clothes not that bad? I hate wearing all black myself but it doesn’t look bad in my eyes I can’t lie

When a guy has more girl power than girls.

Seriously though, I get some people picking female avatars for some games, but I could care less about that. I'm one of those guys that want to feel and look like a badass with the bare minimum. Can only do that as a male avatar.
I think it is something about people choosing the opposite sex as their character when there is a choice haha, I’m female and always choose male characters, don’t mind the female characters tho

Dex-chan lover
Someone said it best: if I'm gonna stare at a characters ass all day, it may as well be a girl's ass.
-Arin Hanson 201X

Dex-chan lover
More like a dad on a vacation, were they doing it unconciously so more girls won't approach him?
Something that needs to be taken into consideration with these kinds of scenes is the current fashion trend in Japan, which will obviously affect how clothes are portrayed in manga.

For example, among the youth, oversized clothing is VERY trendy right now. While it has always had some degree of popularity due to the thin body frame of Japanese people, it's considered particularly fashionable at the moment, which is why the girls picked what they did for the Main Character.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thought the all black outfit was better than what they picked out for him?

Users who are viewing this thread