Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Do You Like the Taste of Your Bento?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit did he really eat her cum? Also it feels like a page is missing.
back in my day this was called love nectar
anime-love.gif

the last page is missing
Thank you both! I will add the last page when I am home. It’s just me translating, photoshopping, proofing, uploading etc. so many mistakes are bound to happen.

Very sorry.

Update: Last Page Added

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is so weird right? What a contrived way to get it so she can wank without him knowing into the food.
Yeah, I didn't understand this at all. He takes one bite, doesn't like the food but seems perfectly normal. Then he suddenly slumps against her, saying he can't help it because he's overwhelmed or w/e. Then he passes out for a while.

It makes no sense. I wondered at first whether he'd been been poisoned by her cooking or was having some kind of seizure, but no. He just powered down for the masturbation interval 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Okay. The author skipped a bunch. Off the top of my head, like based on his personality
1)why would he go to the roof with her,
2)why would he accept a bento from her,
3)why would he eat lunch especially alone with her,
4)f he gets a bento once a week from childhood friend does he not have one the rest of the week,
5)how did they go the roof without her fanclub seeing,
6)how is he okay being THAT close to her that soon
7) how did she convince him to eat the bento
8) what did her fanclub say when they saw her with a bento
9) why did he supposedly fall asleep THAT QUICKLY for that short a time

Dex-chan lover
It's as if there has to be androgynous competition whenever the female lead looks like Futaba. Apparently, these mangaka honestly believe that that girl who could easily pass for male could compete at all, in terms of looks, with Futaba--in a story clearly meant for the male gaze. Perhaps a message is being pushed, here.

Maybe what's behind this constant inclusion is the same as what's behind the "small tits are good too" mantra so many kept pushing for so many years--a mantra this author is pushing as well.

Dex-chan lover
It's as if there has to be androgynous competition whenever the female lead looks like Futaba. Apparently, these mangaka honestly believe that that girl who could easily pass for male could compete at all, in terms of looks, with Futaba--in a story clearly meant for the male gaze. Perhaps a message is being pushed, here.

Maybe what's behind this constant inclusion is the same as what's behind the "small tits are good too" mantra so many kept pushing for so many years--a mantra this author is pushing as well.
Childhood friend doesn't look androgynous to me... A bit shorter hair and acts tomboyish, textbook losing osananajimi girl...

Users who are viewing this thread