Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I get friends slowly drifting apart after a while, but suddenly coming back into someone's life like that is just screaming red flags, more so if they actively deleted their old friend's contacts, whether it was out of her ex's request or not.

And for her to react that way mentioning an old classmate who had little interaction with one of her groupies ... yeah, she's got problems.

Group Leader
on page 20 in the line "why are you getting along with that women" you should change "women" to "woman"

Otherwise fun chapter. And yeah look out, if you're in high school and a college student wants to date you they can be many things but they will primarily be a massive loser, and a piece of shit. Otherwise they'd manage to find a partner in college and wouldn't have to shop around for children lmao.
Done, thanks for the correction

Dex-chan lover
that boyfriends red flag is being a literal fucking pedophile, but yeah, committee chair is prob innocent and/or said something outta pocket clumsily

Dex-chan lover
So this yuri train will stop on every cliche station along the way huh? Shame. We already have the jelaous liar bitch old friend 5 chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, a shitty (probably lying too) "friend" crawling back and making the exact same "play" as before. Please use your brain and not went down the cliche station. You're an adult now, there is no need for the "acceptance" of the whole highschool clique anymore. Just judging people's characters by yourself.
It's half way to drop town considering this annoying/bitchy archetype character alone. Let see how the story dealing with them before making the decision.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting chapter. Maybe our committee chair president isn't exactly an angel like we are being led to believe.

Dex-chan lover
Okay its kinda been percolating in the back of my mind for a while now and now I have a theory. Someone (maybe this bitchy friend who knows) confronted her about her crush and she panicked and did the classic over correction trope like, "A crush on her? No way! As if I could have a crush on some loud dumb gal. AS IF!", and the trope wouldnt be complete unless she got overheard by the person she was talking about, who would only have heard the worst parts of course...

Dex-chan lover
certified new plot through surprise memory loss and restoration moment

Dex-chan lover
We already have a love-triangle and petty second love interest. I was expecting something different with this story.

I must say that so far I think all of those girls are assholes for the way they treated Kurosaki.
bro thous shroom doesn’t make you see the future what are you on about? did you project way to hard or the shrooms took your brain in an blender?

Dex-chan lover
There we go with the drama we didn't ask for
sorry that we live in reality and stories for the most part have to reflect that, hell even kids shows have the characters overcome something, if you can’t really take dificuty in fiction the whatch some god damn kids shows? since you seemn sooo thin skined that you can’t take fictional characters having issues?

Dex-chan lover
So this yuri train will stop on every cliche station along the way huh? Shame. We already have the jelaous liar bitch old friend 5 chapters in.
jesus fucming chriat do all of you even READ something withouth bitching? did you expect the story to HAVE NOTHING you never saw in a story? what in hell is this garbage mentality when there is repetition in stories! do you even read bro?

Dex-chan lover
bro thous shroom doesn’t make you see the future what are you on about? did you project way to hard or the shrooms took your brain in an blender?

I do not see the need for that tone. I was expecting a story where they would at least spend some time on building the relationship before introducing drama. Here they are coming in hot and heavy with drama and I don’t find that very interesting. I don’t think my interpretation is very far fetched at all. The story is clearly going for a love-triangle.

Dex-chan lover
her spilling the tea leaves ‘cause she’s in her feelings is so valid

Users who are viewing this thread