Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
He seems smart, so he could probably tell the kid that if the computer is damaged his mom will be having a lawyer contact his family to pay for damages. There were enough witnesses to testify that the bully was the cause of the damage. Although if I got a hot girlfriend at that moment I might forgive him and invite him to the wedding.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is the shit I come for. And it was straightforward too because there was no harem. Way to go, Taiyo.

Dex-chan lover
Even knowing they are married in the future. This is a great moment for our boy. He flat out tells it like it is, defends the girl, and moves the relationship forward faster than 90% of most romcoms (looking at you Nana to Kaoru) and he doesn't take it back.

Dex-chan lover
He seems smart, so he could probably tell the kid that if the computer is damaged his mom will be having a lawyer contact his family to pay for damages. There were enough witnesses to testify that the bully was the cause of the damage. Although if I got a hot girlfriend at that moment I might forgive him and invite him to the wedding.
Or just invite him to rub it in his face.

Double-page supporter
Look at him putting his arm over his shoulder condescendingly during a spat. I would so headbut him. But again I would flip out before that.

Double-page supporter
So everyone except them expect a quick public humiliation? Bullies ain't that stink?

It's great that he has the balls to stand up to them and confess that he like her, but is it bad that I had hope that he talk back at them about the laptop and how pushy they are?

Group Leader
Noice our boi is stronk! (Just a bit tired of the "You have to be a douchebag to be popular" trope heh).

Group Leader
OMGGGGGG
Some of this romcom mcs gonna need to start taking notes from this :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread