Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Gonna guess that search is not involving them but rather something related to the game they're making and the searcher doesn't understand how divorces work.

its shit like this that makes me regret my circumstances in my highschool days, i wish i could have found some sort of love back then. even if it didnt last past hs. i just wish i could have experienced something... Alas STREET RACERS DONT NEED GIRLFRIENDS
bmga8xwv1bb91.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's probably some "little sister" or something like that kind of drama. Where she's not even a real threat but acts like she is

Dex-chan lover
That last pannel is literally the funniest way to show oncoming drama I have ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Yoooo wtf?!?!?!
its like rousian roulette, you come from sweet thing and boom in the last page you seen someone trying to dump your sweet thing with trash

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone really want some drama after a sweet and wholesome backstory between the two? I sure don't want that. Thanks for the translations.
I'm fine with it. Too much lovey dovey stuff gets boring after a while.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the guy specifically ignored two romcom tropes, when she muttered something revealing under her breath and he actually heard her, then when the bell rings to interrupt their kiss, they just go like, let's skip class and go ahead anyway

Users who are viewing this thread