Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 17

Supporter
I'm probably overthinking things, but it could be this girl too. She was the only girl with an actual face in the flashback and she kind of interrupted their talk and separated them. The fact that the last panel was shown right after the flashback could also hint to it being her. But honestly, I'm not really convinced myself and it could be anyone at this point.
image.png
Good memory. Major props if you turn out to be right.

Group Leader
No.... you don't run away from someone you love... Imagine him not catching up... So what? Girl is so stupid that she ran away and fuck up her future? You also don't google homewrecking advices after decades... Author messed up a bit... (but hey... it's okay!)

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna enjoy the afterglow of the sweetest flashback and forget the last panel even exists :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Can this drama be a loony tunes esc Wile E Coyote million failed attempts at getting them divorced/it actually brings them closer?

Dex-chan lover
Someone get Doom Slayer on the line to take care of that shitstain on the last page

Dex-chan lover
Why can’t we ever have a nice fluffy wholesome romance manga always got to add something 😔

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone really want some drama after a sweet and wholesome backstory between the two? I sure don't want that. Thanks for the translations.
I doubt it. Every time something looks like it will lead to drama nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread