Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Thank God they warned me before that last page, unexpected nipplage tends to explode my eyeballs.

BTW, I'm typing this blind.

And yeah, bathing together sounds cute as hell, but the feminine beauty regime of all but the most hardcore tomboys is, ah, daunting to males (aside from gay fashionistas).

Dex-chan lover
Steamy chapter. Literally.

I like the note that they are indeed married, since it's necessary for people to not mistake them for school children.

It's not a bother with that length of hair. The stuff you do with it might be, but not at this time in this situation.

Oh, right, this is yet another one of those things Japanese people get colds from.

Ironically, seeing a stereotypical experienced gyaru heroine would be the fresh take on this trope.
Seeing any experienced character in anything but erotica and such would be a fresh take. They're pretty much always pure, regardless of their reputation or actions otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
I liked that these two regular have segs like in the first chapter but are still shy sickeningly sweethearts when not being horni.

Dex-chan lover
We've had an influx of pure gyarus in manga that it's starting to be the norm. Ironically, seeing a stereotypical experienced gyaru heroine would be the fresh take on this trope.
Boy do I have a gyaru slut manga for you! "Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki" if you're actually interested lol

Users who are viewing this thread