Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
No one is going to talk about the fingernails? Really? That's the most amazing thing in the chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Boy do I have a gyaru slut manga for you! "Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki" if you're actually interested lol
Yeah I've read that and mentioned it in a follow-up comment. I respect the way the author incorporates the gyaru character heavily in the story, but holy shit does it have some bad moments that make it hard to recommend it to anyone
(I'm talking about the comically loathsome dude wanting to do her raw. The dialogue there is eye-rolling at best and IQ-reducing at worst.)

Other than that, it's refreshing to see a bonafide gyaru without the "but she's actually innocent and hasn't held any boys hand ever."

Dex-chan lover
We've had an influx of pure gyarus in manga that it's starting to be the norm. Ironically, seeing a stereotypical experienced gyaru heroine would be the fresh take on this trope.
I'm reading like 3 manga where the gyaru heroine has had multiple partners but no worthwhile relationships, and at least one has an anime adaptation. They're not that rare tbh.

Dex-chan lover
wdcon6m.png

Would.

Dex-chan lover
I can feel the author desire to have a pretty adult gyaru to marry him and bath together with him.

Dex-chan lover
I can feel the author desire to have a pretty adult gyaru to marry him and bath together with him.
Or maybe his wife is a gyaru and he is pulling a Tonikaku Kawaii where the entire manga is just him flexing his marriage

Dex-chan lover
No one is going to talk about the fingernails? Really? That's the most amazing thing in the chapter...
The fact that she never takes them off even in situations she wouldn't wear like sleeping or typing in a computer? Yeah, I realized in other chapters. I wonder if the author ever talked with a beautician or something to at least know how they work.

Users who are viewing this thread