Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, honey... I know i was knocking your cervix 5 minutes ago, but don't go showing your misty boobs or i'll get really really embarrassed.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, like, they literally fucked. Why on Earth something so goddamn normal like bathing together making you guys shy? The hell? Is this how Japanese couple worked?
I think its just that author wanted to do a cliche bath chapter but forgot that it wouldn't make any sense in the premise he himself created. So we have shit like this.

Dex-chan lover
i thought it was established they have had sex before
why are they getting blushy from showering together?? :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
God, am I tired of the "super bashful loser" trope in manga. It's so annoying at this point.
"Omg, my LITERAL WIFE that I've have sex with wants to bathe together? This is SO CRAZY! What do I do? Where do I look?".
Like vro, c'mon. These are whole ass adults.
We need more characters who aren't nerds who deserve to be shoved in a locker lmao

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact if you enjoy the smell of someone sweat, it means your genetically compatible.

Thanks everyone at Eresh Scans for the translation

Double-page supporter
God, am I tired of the "super bashful loser" trope in manga. It's so annoying at this point.
"Omg, my LITERAL WIFE that I've have sex with wants to bathe together? This is SO CRAZY! What do I do? Where do I look?".
Like vro, c'mon. These are whole ass adults.
We need more characters who aren't nerds who deserve to be shoved in a locker lmao
Yes more chadtaro , I mean rentaro from 100 girlfriends

Supporter
I never quite understood the levels of intimacy. They have banged, why are they shy about showering?
Came here to say this myself. What the hell, mangaka? They are banging. So are they doing it blindfolded? Do they just close their eyes? This is enough of a pointless disconnect that it takes me out of the story. I hate this stupid trope. I do like this story and these characters but the forced shy awkwardness between couples that are having sex with one another is idiotic.

Dex-chan lover
Everyones talkin bout some random last page shot but yall see those abs on my boy page 4? Thats some effort right there

Dex-chan lover
was last page official art? This time, kinda like it less ero for some reason.

2023 is the Year of Gyarus
And I like that there is so many. For some reason, I prefer it much more than the normal types of fmc

Users who are viewing this thread