Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Summoned Family

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad No, I can believe it. He just focuses on balancing his career while raising his son as a single dad. I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Even with my wife and I equally sharing parenting responsibilities, there's not much time for anything else. Imagine raising 1 kid by yourself, while doing all you can to succeed at work to provide for your child. When are you finding time to go out on dates with women? When your kid is 5 years old and asleep at home? When they're 10? Also, you're going to be telling those women you have a kid at home, how many women are willing to care for a young child that's not theirs?

What if the kid remembers their mom? Is there going to be resentment? (overwhelmingly yes, it's rarer that there isn't). Most mixed families (children from different parents) start when the kids are already grown a bit, cause it's easier for both parties to deal with an older child than a younger one.

Finally, sudden death is easy to accept explain too. I had a friend who died two years ago from stomach cancer, at the age of 30. He was already terminal when they discovered it. Another was diagnosed with throat cancer at 28. I find out the other day that there's diseases that can create aneurysms in children. Or it came about as an accident; car crash, building site accident, loose railing, robbery gone bad.

The details of the death isn't important to the plot, if it were, the author would've expanded on it. The most important details are; dad remarried young mother with two younger sisters, and died shortly after, cause the story is going to be about the MC's stepmother and stepaunt's/sisters and his interactions with them.

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck did they summon the only hope for their world in the most dangerous place possible instead of doing it in the safety of the walls

Dex-chan lover
Page 3 : the MC and the High-School Girl have the same pattern on their school-uniforms , and have the same type of neck-tie , so they were going to the same school , maybe even being in the same class , even sitting next to each other , just the typical , cliche plot of harem hent@i .

Goofs in page 3 : there are breads on the table , but then in the next page , all the foods on the table are gone .

Goofs in page 4 : the MILF is taking off her apron , but then in the next page , she is wearing it again , and with a large spoon in her hand .

Page 6 : the Loli is holding some kind of plant dildo , lol , she can shove it up her 3 holes .

Page 17 , animal girl : my half-blood make you excited , right ?

So does this mean this animal girl is the product of a fuking between a male human and a female animal , or a female human and a male animal ? OMG , beastiality , so disgusting .

Dex-chan lover
If they give them their ovaries... then wouldn't all the hormones go haywire?? And what about that blank space remaining in between??
Looks like the protagonist has gone and came from somewhere.... this is cliche but could get good probably...

Oh god, the Engrish is real.

PLEASE USE FUCKING PROOFREADERS ALREADY! THEY EXIST FOR A REASON! Jesus.

Dex-chan lover
So the mother is young , is pretty , has big b00bs , is smart , has amazing intuition and good leadership , is very rich , is a boss of a big company , is good at cooking and household chores , blah blah blah , more random , awesome things , blah blah , ......

Lol , the minds of some virgin otaku NEET loser writers can produce some amazingly stupid imaginations , and some publisher is actually paying for this crappy story ?

In real life , a woman can not have all of those things at the same time , she can only pick 1 .

And a woman is a boss of men ? Lol , what a funny fantasy , because the only thing that women can do is ..... ( moderated comments ) ..............

Dex-chan lover
woah, this one is really good. I kinda hate finding good series with only a few chapters :(

Dex-chan lover
- castle 's lord b!tch : we kidnapped you here so you can fight the dangerous D!ck Smell monsters for us , and become our meat-shields .

- FUKK YOU , FUGLY B!TCH . Why should we risk our superior human lives for you inferior animals ??????

- If you dont fight with the D!ck Smells to the death , then we will kill you .

- Oh yeah ? If you kill us , then who will protect you from the D!ck Smells ?????? They will rap* each of you b!tch 100 times , then they will "eat" your pu$$ies . KILL US NOW , B!TCH , IF YOU DARE . and that was not the proper way to beg someone to save your lives , b!tch . you should be down on your knees , hitting your head to the ground , and begging us while crying .

Fed-Kun's army
If i got summoned in a Fantasy world like this i would punch the summoner to death.
You're basically ripping people from their world to fight an unstoppable army and you don't even give them OP classic trash isekai power.

Hopefully it's not gonna turn in classic isekai.

Double-page supporter
So here's my question:
Why wouldn't you simply take one of the natives and sacrifice their life for power? Just kidnap 4 of them during the night and use them to pay whatever price you need.
Imagine getting summoned to another world and be FORCED to sacrifice a part of your body to save people who aren't from your world.

Double-page supporter
damn, this comment section is more entertaining than the manga itself

The price to pay is....The ability to give millions of "possibility"....
In another world....To shot! Well...He might be able to "shot" but it'll be sterilized "possibilities"....
Such a heavy payment...*nod nod*

Users who are viewing this thread