Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fair Trade

Aggregator gang
from what I understand he didn't actaully sacrifice anything but instead he promise he will provide entertainment for the spirit kings and they just reside with a part of his body in order to stay with him? because if they actually take the part they reside he wouldn't be able to use them like the other people who made a pact,, like the girl who traded her sense of taste

Dex-chan lover
He offered everything, but they only took a little more than half.

Fed-Kun's army
All this only man around and no nipple fanservice is silly, it adds nothing to the story besides childishness. The reason for only women fighting is awful too, they can trade their ovaries but men can't trade their balls? The sense of taste girl also contradicts it...
The art is nice and the story is interesting so far but it's just another harem manga with an overpowered MC in another world, few chapters and it probably will get boring.

So he knows how to sell basically. If he said straight up to take whatever they wanted it wouldn't have worked as well. He made them ride a roller-coaster of emotions just to arrive to that point. He made them feel something different that they normally wouldn't be able to.
That is why they did what they did, because he is different.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty interesting premise that went 'eh' quickly.
I've always found rituals to be an interesting story telling element it's a quick way to get world building done while holding some sort of tension for what the MC could offer.
This however like many other manga where the character must sacrifice, is just a cheap tactic of ending the chapter on 'WHAT WILL HE SACRIFICE'? for the next chapter to be nothing.

I liked how the scene started. Sure the three strongest show up to gawk at the new guy. He has nothing to bargain.
By the end of it I'm just fucking dying though, he hardly outsmarted them. They show up and act all intelligent and then by the end have a brain the size of a pea. Any one of them could've just said 'this guys being an arrogant dickhole im out'.

Dex-chan lover
Sacrifice everything except his sense of self, so he is a walking avatar for the 3 of them now, and they get to have fun all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the way they spoke in taking their spots reveal what they took. Like 'sight in the left eye' and 'feeling in half the body'. Though, I have no idea what 'listening to the world' from the blood means.

Having three gods chilling in your body has got to be a little hard to deal with in the more intimate moments of life. And I'm not just referring to coitus. Like, pooping has to be a burden.

Dex-chan lover
Summary of this chapter : this is the 1st time that this human brat meets the 3 gods , and he is able to talk dog-sh!t to them until they give him free , hack , cheat , unique , strongest powers , and at the end , he says "everything is just according to my keikaku" ( keikaku = plan ) . SINCE WHEN did he make his plans ?????

And this brat doesnt even lose any body parts to gain free powers . His parts even get stronger because they are possessed by gods .

page 38 : fair trade my a$$ . a fair trade is like this : the left hand and left leg of this brat should be severed from his body , permanently , and he becomes a shivering , wrinkled , old man that can barely walk , with completely white hair , and with fatal heart problems and blood problems .

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that he is going to end up dead at the end of all this

Dex-chan lover
Sure, You are so fresh and interesting so we will lend you all the power we can. Stop it please

Dex-chan lover
So......... what did he trade those powers for?? And the most important thing for him is most probably his "relationships" and that's too cliche....

Dex-chan lover
hmm, in the end he didn't have to give up much? or did he not say it yet?

Dex-chan lover
eyes with different colors , a dab of white hair , tattoo all over body . yeah , just another edgy , chuunibyou isekai MC . so typical , so generic .

Looks like this brat has too much free time : he just risks his own life for some total , complete strangers .

If I were him , i would just say : fuk my fake family and fuk this isekai world . im not even related to these 3 b!tches , and they doesnt even let me have $ex with them . and this fuking isekai just kidnapped me from my normal world so they can use me as their meat-shield .

- brat : ... i will sacrifice my most valuable thing ...
- 3 gods : What is it ?
- brat : Er , even the crappy author doesnt know what it is , so I cant tell you .

Page 36 , The 3 Gods : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA , LOLOLOLOLOL , this brat is so funny ...... that is why we will kill you last .

images

Dex-chan lover
Vasqueztion fantasy people dont poop...

"normal guy"... hmm didnt know that im that amazing... unless im below normal...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone saying this is generic as hell. I agree, but its grabbed my attention. It's now a matter of how the author handles his cheat power.
As it says, the MC offered literally everything but his most precious thing, which if it isn't blatantly obvious, is his family. What kind of limitations will he have? How will the spirits who are so bored decide to use his body? Will they tear his body apart if MC goes against their will if they so decide? Right now, the spirits are just following whatever the MC says, but that can easily end, since he gave up everything he had.

Is it realistic? no. the "normal" guy being a cool-headed badass is generic as it'll get. Furthermore being a step-brother and the only male on the frontlines. Wow. instant harem. But I feel like it could potentially be good. Moreso than "another world with a smartphone" at least...

Dex-chan lover
page 35 :
- "when we just arrived at this world , a girl sacrificed herself to protect us" .
- er , no , she did not . she was a b!tch who kidnapped you people from your peaceful world and dragged you into this deadly world . also , she was a dumb b!tch who went alone to the forest which is full of monsters and performed the important summoning with no protectors whatsoever .

and the pact-making with the spirits is an obvious plagiarism of this scene : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzZiP6TL3dQ .

only the results are different :

- the bratty MC Sasae gains the ultimate powers for free , with no expiration date whatsoever , the brat can use the powers for 100 years or more , until he dies .

- Nyx Ulric pays for the ultimate powers with his own life , and he can only use them for a few hours .

Users who are viewing this thread