Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Lightning Meteorite

Double-page supporter
Those are some funny looking swords those elite swordsmen were carrying

Double-page supporter
Yeeeeeees! Thank you Einherjar.

Edit: Black Mage summoning Meteor, you gotta love the classics~

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa, isn't our MC becoming badass way too fast? Maybe I'm just too used to the usual boring MC that just happens to have a harem for the sake of it and is too afraid to touch them despite being really OP. I like this concept where the MC can be OP as hell but still can't land the kill at all because the Mell need to be killed with that holy silver or whatever.
As a side note, does him "stealing" the girl from her lover and her having an affair with him (not sure if it's already an affair) make MC an antagonist?

Dex-chan lover
while the last chapter was disappointing (and maybe the reason for drop?), this one was at least slightly better. we'll see how the author plans to go from here.

hope this doesnt purely turn into a CodeGeass strategy for MC though.

Finally! After 3 months of no update someone updated! Thank you very much!
Also 2,000+ views in 1 hour WTF

Oh.. Finally some group pick this series, hope it wont just for this chapter.. Thank you Einherjar

Fed-Kun's army
Simple meteor like that... Admiral from Iron Ladies would block it with his eyelashes..

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, like going from interesting to garbage in 1 chap. From the avarage MC with an oustanding family, in the prev chapter we discovered that if his family was oustanding, MC's dad and MC are simply handsome, genius, strong willed, unrestrained, a s*x master (despite he is supposed to be a virgin) and prolly with a 30 cm long d+ck. I can get why this wa dropped, is just the forbidden love fruit of a wuxia and an hentai.

Supporter
Loving the mc twsited personality. Also anticipating big twist with dad.
Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread