Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Meaningless lies

DyX

I'm not part of the scan that translated it, I just uploaded the download file that they gave.

Double-page supporter
@thestupidkingofthismanga then how about everyone stop defending the fortress in the north and then you can defend it yourself sense they are of a low priority? Really? is this king an utter moron, the northern fortress is the only thing holding back the undead from raping/destroying your kingdom and you don't give two shits about them sacrificing their lives/bodies for you? This kind of small minded person/antagonist makes Isekas like this hard to read.

Be gone man thot. A line from a recent chapter of
Hero? I quit a long time ago.

@Mangon The king did have plans to turn the fort into a large and powerful bomb that would wipe out the main number of dead. As we saw in this chapter the moment the army left that scumbag told the enemies about it the capital would have stilled been raped and destroyed. Greed truly is the most powerful sin!

Aggregator gang
He learned a lot from his father but that doesn't mean he is a villain. Proof is the little sister.

Contributor
I'm gonna ask, since no one did it yet. Did you guys actually give nipples to the lady?
Pretty sure those weren't in the magazine raws lmao

Users who are viewing this thread