Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Change of Generations

based on his nightmare, does that means his dad are still alive?
will he go to the otherworld and confront each others?
also, i need more of mc fricking some girls

Dex-chan lover
Kinda of weird how the just blew past the subplot of the maid's betrayal. She was absolutely going to sell out Manako to Jilq for seemingly no reason other than "plot", now's she just goofy side kick to MC. "Whoops, I conspired to have you raped and use your rape child as a hostage to black mail your brother, OHHH BOI , how am I gonna tell her?!"

I got a feeling that in the future, our protagonist might meet his father in that world, and clash happens where he might totally overwhelmed until miracle happens. I just hope, its my misinstinct.

Not a big thing but the names are odd (blame the author), just to you know different of the way you normally say the full name (name + surname) the japaneses do the reverse (surname + name), and myself don't have a minimal idea why the use " = " in name to separate both when the author named Dackte = Daba ((ダキテ = ダバ) foreign?), although it is normal in japanese
And here the translator did write Hatsushima Kanae (japanese way) and then Manako Hatsushima (our way and different of the raw), not that it will change anything of course

No @wankerlin
It's: He lost the father 😝

Dex-chan lover
just as usual , the plot is so bad .

so what exactly were the evil things that the loving father did ? he didnt deserve the death sentence from his son . the ex-girlfriend in page 4 is still alive and healthy , the 3 sisters of the fake family are still alive and healthy . he only said " yo my son , i just fukked your step-mother , ..... , what with those hateful eyes ? you want to fukk your step-mother too ? that is wrong , now i will discipline you , my son " .

i wish i have a father like this father . he would let me fukk his pretty ex-girlfriends like in page 5 too , lol .

the author created the sub-plot "the maid is actually a traitor" to give fake tensions , but now he doesnt know how to develop this sub-plot so he throws it into the rubbish pile and pretends that it doesnt even exist . actually , this entire manga should be thrown into the rubbish pile too .

page 21 : the politics in this manga is so stupid : saifan country is represented by an other-worlder , and not by an saifan citizen ????? it is like USA country is represented by a yellow chinese guy .

then another other-worlder dares to give a speech to the lizard audience BEFORE the lizard queen ????? it is like a yellow chinese guy dares to give a speech BEFORE the white president of USA .

“This isn't even my final form” . the 3 forms of the lizard king obviously is a plagiary of buu from dragon ball : fat buu , skinny buu and kid buu .

i dont know what kind of fantasy world that the author is living in : in page 4 , the ex-girlfriend has big b00bs , is young , is pretty , is very smart and makes a lot of money , but she is also very stupid because she gave her entire fortune to a complete stranger male . and she is stupid because she has $ex with an under-age brat : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse .

in the real world , rich women are very old , fat and ugly , lol . i want to see the bratty MC fukking an ugly woman like this : https://mangadex.org/chapter/653284/1 .

n21.png

Fed-Kun's army
lul he gathering up all this shitshow and making them henchmen thats funny

@daywithoutgames Just to know I'm not defending the plot, I do also think is poor

I think too its not a good excuse to kill the father, it easier just to tell the family that he is a gigolo after their money, but doing so will just end the history, I think that is the easier way to get rid of him and stay on the family. I can simpatize with the MC, I wont go far to kill my father but I know what is to have a bad one, we just have see one moment of MC life, we cant say how long he live like that.
You are right this was to be an Saifan citizen to represent their country but who? anyone with status wont to go to an unknown barbarian place sign a suspicious treaty, if was me on that situation I wouldn't dare to go, so why not the family of the new "king" ?
Who says Manako did speak before Dackte ? remember they did come in the mid of the ceremony, at that time Dackte may have already speak, even so there also that says "The best for the last"
Its funny you say "i wish i have a father like this father . he would let me fukk his pretty ex-girlfriends like in page 5 too , lol ." and few lines late talk about child abuse, you know was the same father you wish for, that prostituted his own son and that is the situation you also wish for.
Is there any indication showing the father's ex was a rich woman? she looks to be a hostess in my opinion and believe or not the fantasy world called Japan there are beautiful lonely women that would give money to their men; and why do you think rich women have to be old, fat and ugly? have you ever hear the names: Madonna? Carmen Dell'Orefice ?
I don't know for other user but when you say "yellow chinese guy" the fist think on my mind is racism/xenophobism, you better choose lighter ways to express your thoughts
Yes I'm mad at your thoughts

Dex-chan lover
Daaaaaaaamn.....
So much salt from people who're still reading.... lol...
Solid reason to excuse his dad, I suppose; I mean, being implicated in the fraud, and there's no possible way his papa would go down alone.
Not sure I'd do it that way, but....

Fed-Kun's army
i like this manga... one guy is salty af but im pretty sure if we just ignore them they will go away

Dex-chan lover
>Makes a living scamming people
>Makes a living scamming families with love
>"Got no money? Shit aight let's search for another 'family'"
>Drags his kid into being a scum instead of keeping shit to himself ebcause why not
>Kid finally finds people that he can finally consider as family
>"Lol yeah no kid fuck your love let's scam them off ttheir money and skidaddle"
>Loving Father

I'm gonna hafta stop reading right there.

@neet101: i stopped reading after his first sentence to prevent losing brain cells.

>so what exactly were the evil things that the loving father did ?

Dex-chan lover
page 7 :

- my father is my "family" , i will do anything to protect him . ( a few pages later ) these 3 b!tches are my new "family" now , my father is no longer my "family" , i will kill him to protect my new "family" . ( a few months later ) this random , pretty b!tch is my new "family" now , i will kill the 3 old b!tches to protect my new "family" .

- yo , made up your mind , brat , lol .

Double-page supporter
Um, so the maid was a traitor, and then they just brush it under the rug ? Not going to show how it happened, even tho we kinda know its BS ? Such as, how did a Synian citizen become a prince lizard minion. how was she employed by the queen to be one of her maids ? Thus then handpicked by the queen to be Manankos assistant on an important mission ? Dont make this a thing, then just brush in under the rug!
anyway moving on, doubt I will get an answer to this from the story.

Not going to ask what is an "other king" lol

Users who are viewing this thread