Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Disadvantage of a Wise One

Unfortunately, she has no ability to start a crusade. And she thought it was smart to keep a secret from her older brother despite her brother being the brains behind everything....

@KamiKira00 Could you explain why raping is worse than murder ? I consider that even if you steal one's dignity and force them to have a sexual relationship, they still have the freedom and capacity to live a great life, or to conduct revenge, contrary to murder where you steal the whole existence of someone, and with it the infinity of possibilities from their life.

Dex-chan lover
So she's basically smart but naive. Kinda makes sense since she's never experienced pure "malice" as they said kinda don't after all she's experienced in that world as it should've made her more wary about her surroundings, specially with unknown people

Double-page supporter
Why is it that everyone else except the male lead is a braindead moron in that family? I mean, come the fuck on, if they actually were that fucking retarded, they would've choked on their own tongues ages ago, don't even try to bullshit us "author",
if you even can call a hack like this an author without insulting all the actual ones

@Zenghax Because if any of the other main characters apart from the male lead would actually use any logic whatsoever, the male lead would never have any chance to do anything, since these stupid-ass idiotic fucktards wouldn't just waltz right into every damn more than obvious trap like the fucking cardboard cutouts, that are there just to show how awesome the male lead is, that they are.

@Fenzle , In a normal world where you can't respawn , get rezzed , etc . If i come behind you and i slit your throat , you will experience absolute pain for a few second and then nothing . That the end of you .
Torture , is inflicting you a lot of pain , breaking your limb , putting spike in your finger , cutting slice or your sensible part , and at the end of the day you may live and die a natural death 40 years after. Or you can suicide.

Rape is like mental torture , breaking of ego , of free will , getting pleasure even though you would never understand how , and the disgust of that pleasure . It break people , lots of people commit suicide after it. Now most people imagine rape as forced oral sex or one time session . What would happen to you if you got gang raped by several individual over several days or weeks . If you think being a man protect you somehow (think again , they also dont care about your sexual preferences. If you get thrown out after 3 week of rape , there is absolutely no chance you could throw it over the shoulder and continue your life . You would probably try to go home to relax , can't , then find the nearest way for you to end your life.

Now is rape better than murder? You can answer it yourself :)

The typesetting in this chapter is off a lot of the times. Text bleeds into the next bubble or is repeated. I'm used to better quality from MangaSushi. Besides that, Mythril has been mistransliterated to misuriru multiple times even though it was transliterated right in earlier chapters iirc.

Great chapter, but you guys need better QC, MangaSushi

Dex-chan lover
Why did this cult have to show its woman-raping culture to a fellow magician girl? Am I still in the hentai world where girls get aroused by seeing rape?

Dex-chan lover
@depzdai

I mean, that's not just the hentai world. It's a fairly common fetish people keep on the down-low, including a great number of women. At least so long as it's not actual rape. 'Rape fantasy' is a big thing. Hell, some people make a living off being hired to be the 'rapist/bull' in a couple's play. Not the weirdest thing I've seen.

@Siikalahna i think you just don't understand on how their life from japan back then really is..
the mom is burdened by the choice she should take on to support her family, that's why she married the MC father..
the big sis is trying to be the man of the family, and with her athletic body, she prob dont really think that much and focus on that
the lil sis is just like what sasae told us.. she still too young and naive.. she dont really know that sometimes life doesnt really follow your plan..

thinking they're braindead because they don't think like what they should think rationally is kinda stupid really... not to mention remember that they're on another worlds where they dont even know anything in that place..

Ok so this smart girl didn't understand what the basis was for their totally ethical experiments. okay

Dex-chan lover
The translation in this chapter was a bit strange, duplicated bubbles in certain places, sentences ending at weird spots ("Women are raped and then killed this is usually."), etc. And was the holy silver sword ever called the Misuriru before? I could just be forgetting but I thought they'd just had a more generic name before.

Also, I could kind of see censoring the word rape if it was in a lighter series, but when the series has graphic depictions of people being raped and then killed it comes off as just strange and jarring to censor the word itself. Especially when the word's censored on the same page that has multiple panels of rape and murder on it.

Double-page supporter
@Fenzle I believe that life is all there is. No soul or anything. Ending life is an end, no suffering, nothing. So in other words, I view suffering worse than anything. Less suffering action brings, better it is. Killing only brings suffering to victim's close ones while rape
While rape is basically bringing suffering to the rest of victims life.

Users who are viewing this thread