Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Double-page supporter
@EvgenijM86 this story is trash and if u think a story need rape to be somewhat realistic or make sense thats kinda sad but i guess it makes sense considering almost every authors are edgy incel weebs. i mean cmon a sane person would never write constantly about girls being raped by monsters the reality is a lot of authors are sick minded and the fact that these authors have a high audience (like this one) actually make me sick but well i'm not surprised.
Exceeeeeept you're reading Goblin Slayer. And the beginning at that 😉 Not to mention Berserk... Really, it depends of author and that doesn't have anything about being edgy weeb incel or something.

Double-page supporter
R.I.P

Translation

15.07.2018 - 17.10.2019

If you want more find another group that will be translate it.
@marconii2002 you're going for the double record- one for most failed predictions and second for being most annoying asshole with this exact text everywhere it occurs any delay.

Whoever manage the info here, can try check and add if possible niconico raw site?
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/36427

lol @mongol13 right in the balls

R.I.P

Translation

15.07.2018 - 17.10.2019

If you want more find another group that will be translate it.

@marconii2002 you're going for the double record- one for most failed predictions and second for being most annoying asshole with this exact text everywhere it occurs any delay.

Yes [Scan/trans]lators also have life, @marconii2002 don't go shooting your madness on them because of the delay, even more if its just right after the raw release on a serie translated up to date

@migh, sigh... This story emulates a world in a state of a war. If you think that there is no rape in a war, or it is rare then you are simply delusional.

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo way. This guy did Scumbag Loser. Never thought I'd see another work from him hahahaha, I quite like this despite its flaws

Fed-Kun's army
@EvgenijM86 always the same excuse people comes up with, ofc i know there is but is there some disgusting monsters rape in war ? no. do you have to constantly show rape ? no. you can like suggest there is some but do u have to put it in ur face each 2secs ofc not but you know you have to satiate the inner desire of weebs that read your shitty story. millions years of evolution to get off on monsters rape's drawings. imagine defending the realistic's aspect of this manga but well considering ur profil picture ur sure seems to like ur edgy "war" aspect. i mean cmon its obvious that the author just want to show us fanservice by doing it in his sick way he has absolutely no such intention of proposing a detailed plot or neither a realistic plot without counting every manga of this author are composed by a mentally 13 year old edgy mc kid. you have a lot of war manga that are way better than this one that doesnt need to show rape every fucking time (like vinland sage) just accept that u are reading this manga because of anime tidies

@migh and while we are at it we should also sugarcoat all death and violence scenes and make them all implied. And add plushy toys, or something. Like, does Winland Saga needs to show violence THAT often? Obviously not, and the fact that it does is just poor writing aimed at edgy teens.

@migh I think you are having a misinterpretation of @EvgenijM86, what I see him saying is he is frustrated with the author for not let the history play for real with the heroines like he did with minor characters and you (@migh) are focused on the rape part losing his thoughts.
Yes @EvgenijM86 I agreed its disappointing and cliché.
As for me, I can live with that, I mean, if wish for sex/rape, I would go for Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic or look some hentais.

Fed-Kun's army
@EvgenijM86 talking about edgy While defending the very paroxysme of edgyness that is this manga ? I didnt know someone would. Defend sô firmly'such a garbage manga btw i dropped vinland saga it was juste the first war thing that came to my mind without rape. I Mean if you wanna see some degenerate sex go bust a nut on a doujin but dont call this shit a manga. All this author is capable to is wanna be hentai story with a edgy plot he is a complete incel failure

@migh you can replace "rape" with "violence" or anything else really and your argument will be just as convincing. Oh, a lot of the character are wearing some fancy clothing? Well, if you want to see fancy clothes that much go read some fashion magazine and don't you dare call this a manga! Oh, they talk about philosophy too much? Go read a philosophy book instead! Et.c. Individual elements alone does not make or break manga. You are just angry that there are detailed rape scenes at all, regardless if it is good or bad manga. For me this manga is bad because it is your typical isekai manga with protagonist that becomes OP for bullshit reasons. It's only excuse is that it is has parody elements on this genre.

(o_O) as you can see I didn't read all the comments.
Ohh well... whatever...
This is not something worth to put in your collection to re-read later, but its something that I would read to kill time; I like the art, its very rich; The history ? bahh, its as people say, but you know, its easy to digest, It's not something that you need to think deep and not a "Nightmare Plot Hole" like Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu (believe me it will be), but its fun to read(and forget) anyway

Fed-Kun's army
@EvgenijM86 seems like you have an answer for everything but atleast we can both agree that this manga is shit, have a good day

PoH

Just why did I click on the comment...it ruined my fun...
I find this to be the 'better' smut isekai manga.

@Poh don't mind them, they are on another level, they are asking to much for a shounen manga
This is a piece of shit for them but know this: this manga is published on Dragon Age magazine of Kadokawa also online on Comic Walker and Nico Nico Seiga; this might be a piece of shit but Its a piece of shit that sell a lot
But keep on your mind, this is definitely not The Best Seller that will change your life (I'm not saying its even a best seller)

PoH

@megavirus
I understand the mind game is waaaaayyyy too complex for a 'normal guy' to pull off. You have this guy, that guy, that other guy, this girl, and that king trying to outplayed each other. And how the MC gather information is never explained or how he execute all of this, but explaining how the 'dark side' work is really hard so the author take the short cut.
At least the MC has a goal that doesn't center around banging girls. I had enough of 'I want to create my own harem or somehow I could save them by banging them' storyline.

Why are u all analysing this shounen manga like you're about to send in a literary analysis. Y'all are takin this too serious

Fed-Kun's army
If this manga was split in halve we would get 2 mangas that would be better than this one

Users who are viewing this thread