Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Double-page supporter
@Derierri Glad to know I'm not the only one who sees it.

@agniwolf The king is clearly incompetent:
His kingdom and its allies are falling apart at the seams, and his wife/lady abandoned him for a better lay.

@MoonRabbit I'd say he's vulnerable in CQC, but the last chapter certainly gave the impression that he's OP.

Dex-chan lover
This is just another typical , generic , trash , isekai , harem manga with an overpowered MC who instantly gained hack , cheat , unique , strongest powers from the very 1st chapter , and the other 3 girls in the cover also gained powers , and 4 of them didnt even lose anything in return for these powers , they didnt even pay money for powers .

Did I mention that he is the only male in a castle with thousands of females ? Trash harem .

And the MC is also an extremely smart genius , he just arrived in this new world , and then just mere seconds later , he said "everything is just according to my keikaku" ( keikaku = plan ) . SINCE WHEN did he make his plans ?????

Dex-chan lover
If I have anything to rant about this one, is the seemingly redundant switch in paradigm.
At first, the MC was presented as a useless beta-fag who was ignored by everyone, due to his obvious mediocrity. In contrast, his "sisters" were all geniuses.
One chapter later, he is revealed to be a cunning, sophisticated genius who's so powerful he can do everything by himself. Meanwhile, his sisters were all rendered useless, and turned into helpless children who need to be constantly pat on the head to be re-assured.

It honestly wouldn't be that much of a problem (An OPMC in an isekai!? Masaka bakana) -- if it weren't for the initial presentation. No point to try to sell an OPMC as someone who's weak and pathetic. Just go with it.

Why make a harem manga....centered around his immediate family?

Hmm? All these complaints about "generic OPMC isekai harem hrash" and yet still an 8 star rating. I doth think there be to much protesting. ?

Dex-chan lover
This manga 's artist 's nickname is D.P. , obviously short for Double Penetration , lol . Maybe originally , he is a hent@i manga artist .

Chapter 6 was already released in jap 2 weeks ago , but no one has even translated chapter 5 yet . Why ? Because this is just another typical , generic , trash , rubbish , garbage , scum , isekai , harem manga .

BE HOLD MY FRIEND AND MY FELLOW COMRADE

now the new series that contain more EDGE has born, for our brother soul that already
defiled by Goblin Slayer, now prepare your soul for more EDGE ill pray for your mental stability

nb : pls dont lewd the lolis

If the manga would be uncensored it would be great cause I get the feeling there could be more to see^^.
But nonetheless still an insta-pick and amazing read.

given what happens in the 4th chp. it feels like.... the "Father" of our protag.. might be a hentai villain who blackmails, ntrs and manipulate everything to get away every time... or so I feel... =_=

Now the 7th chapter was also released :/
I wish I could understand/read japanese. I guess it is time to learn a new language.

Users who are viewing this thread