Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Stage 25!

Finally they got their brains working and admit their love for each other. Too sad one chapter left -thinking its 26- will miss them too much.

Dex-chan lover
"I love you... wait, what was your name again???" Hahahaha >.<

@Groomp To be fair, most endings are rushed... either because ending is hard or because they need to fit the volume limit so they either have to go over/under they need even though they are close or a mix of both problems (endings being hard and can't get the perfect time).

But hey, at least it all feels organic and they went through their path in a nice pacing... it's just the to marriage part that's rushed...

Dex-chan lover
I have not seen the "Please help me go see my parents by pretending to be my significant other" trope be countered by "Okay, but can we go as a real couple? With the intention of marriage? Because I love you."

These are the wonders of the "Ending Rush"!

For rush-job to heeve the series over a finish line, it was still pretty enjoyable. But man, You can almost see the exact panel where the author got the call to axe the series.

Contributor
tenor.gif

>you will never have a cute megane manager who is secretly a retro game otaku to flirt with
WHY EVEN LIVE

Dex-chan lover
I mean we know it was rushed because it got axed, but the author ended it splendidly with enough of a build-up pertaining to the status we reached in this chapter.

Solid 8/10 if you ask me.

YES!!! I'm aware that the ending is being rushed because the series got axed, but i don't care! Its better than getting an ambiguous ending, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread