Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

So this is what I think the skill is being used is, I think it’s illusion cause why would he need to gather evidence if he could’ve done that instantly?

ok it's a cliff and by the looks of it he's forced so it's not over. Also this is isekai so I wish school arc is next or some kind of training and I want to see his classmates get destroyed and the girl well let's just say she's gonna be cuckblocker and join the mc

Dex-chan lover
I hope this whole detective thing will be done with this
This was fucking awful MC just sat around looking like a bitch while his ghost servant did all the work off-screen

Hey there! Quick translation thing I learned.
The "tsu" symbol followed by an ellipsis ( ... ) usually signifies a breath rather than a word. In this case, it would be more likely she is blowing out a breath of nervousness on page 5 rather than mentioning Tsukuru. Couple this with the fact she was just stared at intensely by someone, I think this makes sense.
This was really solid overall. Also, the font color was nice. Not something I would place everywhere or every chapter, but PERFECT as a bit of spice. I hope you keep learning and translating.

Dex-chan lover
weird font but seemed like a clear translation, thanks! (also, we don't need random colors in the font lol)

-_- really..... not the arrogant dolce guy if i remember the name correctly that just took a 1 80

also thanks for the translation love reading more of it was waiting for this one and now the next one because i can't believe he was the only one haha

seems wrong
and looks like a double cross conan is pulling if he hasn't had enough evidence yet to get the culprit to incriminate himself

because if thats for real first off it doesn't explain why the ass tried to push for kanas execution like there is no tomorrow

and secondly it would mean the author screwed us over as we are seeing the world through the mc's eyes and the mc must have somehow gotten information the reader is unaware off

A much better job with the translations this time. In the previous chapter, it felt like I was trying to translate the translations. This time, it feels like I'm reading without feeling like proof reading a school document. Great work and thanks for doing this one.

For those wondering about Dockum the magician, don't rule him out yet. The spirits may have pointed to Gavin, but Dockum had the letter from Eirih Fuzel from chapter 12 ordering the hit on Dolce. Gavin and Dockum could be part of Fuzel's little plot.

Some feedback regarding translation. I'll focus on the flaws because that's where there's room for improvement, but keep in mind I think it's fairly good. (It's like I'm giving you guys a 8/10 and talking about the missing 2 points.)

The typeface was an atypical choice, but it's fine - fairly reasonable, and it doesn't stick out.
Avoid using colours in black-and-white pages, they stick out too much. If you want emphasis, use bold or italics.
Translation notes should go to the empty space between the panels whenever reasonable, to avoid screwing over the images.
Be consistent on how you emphasize things. Pages 16-17 show this well, "3" was emphasized three different ways (red with bold, red without bold, italics).

Keep translation notes to a minimum. They're a last resource, when you absolutely cannot convey something through the text.
Betray the letter to be faithful to the spirit - a translation doesn't need to be literal, as long as it conveys the same thing as the original text.
Keep in mind the mood of the characters. For example, an angry character saying "this wrath of mine" sounds odd, something more "my wrath" would sound better.
Punctuation is bloody important. Use it, and use it well. It dictates the reading flow, and might even convey information on its own.

With that said: thank you both for the translation. I enjoyed reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread