Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 7 Ch. 44.1

Dex-chan lover
Chapter was short because artist haven't been feeling well, which add up to the artist getting hospitalized last year too (June-August), 44.2 should have the normal number probably, here is the Xweet if anyone wondering (this chapter released and was paidwalled in april)

https://x.com/runakina/status/1766828346971975758
https://x.com/runakina/status/1777918790438916216

Ok. There's a genuine good reason this time, and it's not the publisher's doing in this case. Hope the artist gets better.

You're lucky to not have any of the nine+ parters in your reading list then, I have a few that were releasing four page parts, where two sometimes three pages of them were a recap of the previous part, so only one actual new page.

Ouch!

Supporter
Are we slipery-sloping to the trend of subdividing chapters in even more parts?
First we had some mangas being split in two parts. Then I saw some that were in three parts.
Since this manga averages at 20 pages, is this one going to be in four?

What's next? Five?

Are we going to the timeline where 20-pages chapter releases will be published one page at a time?
on other sites I’ve seen chapters divided Into up to 8 parts with each one having at most 6 pages

Dex-chan lover
ah, yeah, LHTranslation with sometimes more credit pages than actual chapter pages. gotta love it.

Dex-chan lover
no it was indeed 5, you can check html to be sure. the last 2 pages were just credits pages formatted so it isn't clear they are their own page ("long strip" format I think that is called?). And arguably that was 3 and not 5 pages on account of 2 of them being 1 panel each.
Their point was that the spread page is technically two pages stitched together, nothing to do with html. It's 5 images loaded with chapter content, but one of those is a 2-page spread, so it's 6 pages.

Dex-chan lover
Start reading

5268731.jpg

Me parece que nos estafaron che. Cómo puede ser que la primera parte de un capítulo tenga solo 5 páginas? Que raro

Aggregator gang
First we had some mangas being split in two parts. Then I saw some that were in three parts.

What's next? Five?

Are we going to the timeline where 20-pages chapter releases will be published one page at a time?
Eventually, every manga becomes a 4 koma.

Dex-chan lover
at this point, i'm not really opposed to saying 'save this till the whole chapter' cause.. that was soo short
Edit: this would include letting artist take extra time to heal up, but sometimes they gotta publish what they got.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I would like to also ask the question: "What is happening?"

Dex-chan lover

What's next? Five?

14.10 has become infamous round these parts

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought I'd blinked and skipped a few pages by mistake... Turns out if I'd actually blinked I'd have missed the whole chapter

Dex-chan lover
Is this a chapter?
Splitting it into 3 part?
4 parts?
I get it if its too long, it can have like 2 part in it, but this short? damnnnn..

Users who are viewing this thread